The epic saga of my MbMJ

plilly3

Aug 6, 2006
Sorry I haven't been around much lately- school's been crazy busy lately. Don't they know I need time to obsess about purses and shoes? Anyways, as many of you know, I've been complaining about waiting for a package sent from England for over 3 weeks. Well finally yesterday I got a slip in my mailbox saying that USPS had been by and that I could pick up my package! Yay! Today I went by and finally picked up my baby. Maybe not as exciting as the lead up but I love it so much.

Here she is- my bordeaux groovee!
P1000859.jpg

P1000843.jpg

Look at that soft leather :drool:
P1000844.jpg

Yes that's a Christmas decoration still up :P
P1000862.jpg

Ooohhh PL that leather looks so smooshy and fabulous! The color is really popping and totally worth the three week :confused1: wait.

Hope school calms down for you soon =)

Ooohhh PL that leather looks so smooshy and fabulous! The color is really popping and totally worth the three week :confused1: wait.

Hope school calms down for you soon =)

Thanks rachie- it was USPS's fault. They never left a slip or anything and it says on their website that they tried to deliver it on the 10th! It took them that long to leave a slip in my mailbox. Grrrr I was angry at them!

Congrats!! I bet you're so relieved that your USPS ordeal is over. ;) Your Groovee is gorgeous - I LOVE the leather that from season, and of course the color is TDF!!

Love your Groovee - the leather is soo lucious. I have that bag in saddle and love petting it because it is so soft! We definetely need a modeling pic!