The Epi Luna in Rose Ballerine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you who are interested in the bag! I just got this pic from my wonderful SA but haven't gone in to try it yet. What do you guys think of this bag?

Attached Files:

2. I sort of like it but the top handle reminds me of intestines :-s

rasha29 likes this.
  3. i like it quite a lot. i don't see it up yet? or the price? the handle is bizarre, but that could be easily wrapped. i like the shape better than the cluny, it might suit different body types.

4. I saw LV4Me(i think)'s youtube video, and really liked it after she unwrapped the handle.. the top handle does look a little strange, but is unique in its own way.

Am definitely going to check this out! Maybe it will be my first RB piece!

5. Just bought this bag in the color coquelicot which is a red-orange color!! I am loving it, perfect for taking it out when you don't need much to carry. I actually like the strap as it is and the leather on the strap is so soft to the touch

6. its very cute bag but i wish the shorter handle was detachable.

7. I am loving it! When is it supposed to be available in the US? Anyone know? It is definitely one I would to see in person.

8. I agree....it is a lovely piece

9. I just purchased the black one today! 'm in the U.S. :yahoo::yahoo:

chicgirl616 likes this.
  10. Yes! It is already available in the US, that's where I am from too. Not up on the US website yet, but they should have them in store

11. I think the handle hanging down adds some decoration to the bag when it hangs down in front:smile:

chicgirl616 likes this.
  12. It is kinda long even crossbody... Can anyone share the price on this?

13. #13 Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    Is it easy to carry by the handle? I really like it but I'm not sure if it will be too long to wear cross body or otherwise for my 5ft1 self lol

14. can anyone share any mod photos on the black version of this bag pls?

15. I wonder how it would look with this strap ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468022852.751078.jpg

j19 likes this.