The Epi Line

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
Since it's one of my favorites.. I realized that there is no Epi Cosmetic Bag:sad:
So I called my SA and asked him about it and we came up with a quick fix for this problem. You can order a replacement pouch for the Epi Bucket Bag in any color for $185.00 with out a chain they get it from the spare parts department. So I ordered a red one to go with my Black Epi Passy PM. I did not want to use my monogram or Damier cosmetic bag.
A post FYI

WooHoo we have thumbnails back!! Yippie

Thanks Jean. I'm completely obsessive about things matching inside the bag, so this is wonderful news. The fact that there was not a cosmetics bag available in the epi line was actually a deterrent to purchasing a new epi bag--not anymore!:P

Thanks Jean. I'm completely obsessive about things matching inside the bag, so this is wonderful news. The fact that there was not a cosmetics bag available in the epi line was actually a deterrent to purchasing a new epi bag--not anymore!:P

I know exactly what you mean :yes:. I considered pulling the pouch out of my Epi Bucket Bag but when I saw how the chain was attached I freaked about messing with it for fear I would screw it up. I have the Mono Cosmetic bag but did not like the way it sat inside the Passy. When I found out about this I was totally stoked. If you have a SA that does not know what you are talking about PM me and I will give you the correct verbage to tell your SA.

I know exactly what you mean :yes:. I considered pulling the pouch out of my Epi Bucket Bag but when I saw how the chain was attached I freaked about messing with it for fear I would screw it up. I have the Mono Cosmetic bag but did not like the way it sat inside the Passy. When I found out about this I was totally stoked. If you have a SA that does not know what you are talking about PM me and I will give you the correct verbage to tell your SA.
Great,will do, when needed!