The Epi Line

Since it's one of my favorites.. I realized that there is no Epi Cosmetic Bag:sad:
So I called my SA and asked him about it and we came up with a quick fix for this problem. You can order a replacement pouch for the Epi Bucket Bag in any color for $185.00 with out a chain they get it from the spare parts department. So I ordered a red one to go with my Black Epi Passy PM. I did not want to use my monogram or Damier cosmetic bag.
A post FYI

WooHoo we have thumbnails back!! Yippie
WOW!! That's GREAT information to know! I'll definitely have to get one, since I just got a huge Red Passy GM...

PS. YES! Thumbnails are the BEST!!:yes:

ama- have i told you that you are amazing?not only did you take new pics but you had the one i was talking about and took the pic of the two together to compare. you are one fantastic person, you know that?

ama- have i told you that you are amazing?not only did you take new pics but you had the one i was talking about and took the pic of the two together to compare. you are one fantastic person, you know that?

Thanks that's sweet.:shame: I know how it is to be trying to compare and make a decision when you cant see it IRL. I hope this helped

they don't make one at all? that sucks, it seems like the best line for a cosmetics bag. i have a yellow epi cosmetics bag that i keep my cell phone and mirror in. i wondered why i didn't see it on elux. i guess it's discontinued. *pout*

Kodi-

Ooh, smart thinking. That is a great little epi accessory. I have an old yellow dauphine, which is much like the pochette cosmetique, and it is perfect. I think epi is great looking!