The end of the year, the end of my decision!!! *REVEAL*

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
I have been really torn this year about "what to buy next".....posted many questions, evaluated opinions, ideas come and go - each LV purchase for me has to be carefully chosen and I had around five, six bags that I really considered :P. Went in a few weeks ago and the bag I "thought" was for me was out of stock. Hmm. However, went yesterday and everything I wish for was available (well everything except the Empreinte Artsy)!!! Yay!! So with the help of a lovely SA, tried them all out, and finally chose the bag that just fitted me perfectly and felt right immediately!!!

:smile:

Attachments

• DSC05588.JPG
    DSC05588.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 57
^^
:yahoo: yay, Tivoli PM!!! As soon as I picked it up, just knew it was the bag for me! I absolutely adore it and can't believe I waited so long. Love the zipper tag and the pleats, just everything about this little beauty!

Thanks everyone for following the reveal and sharing in my excitement!!!

Attachments

• DSC05582.JPG
    DSC05582.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 141
I tried the Damier Rivington, had seen it out recently and thought it was cute, however the double straps just from the time used in the store, I found slightly annoying. The Thames GM (Damier) was really nice, but at that stage had already tried the Tivoli and my heart was set. Disappointed the Empreinte Artsy was not available but perhaps it was a good thing LOL. I'm still interested in a Sunset Blvd but another clutch isn't really what I need at the moment.

That's me done for another six months.......at least.....:P

My set of three hand-held LVs is now complete! (My poor Azur looks a bit tired next to the others :shame:smile:

L-R: Monogram Tivoli PM, Azur Speedy 30, Damier Ribera

Attachments

• DSC05590.JPG
    DSC05590.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 178