** The Enchanting Eva Club! **

I got my Eva on Friday and have had so many compliments! I usually carry a 30 but this little girl is perfect for shopping, running around and just about everything! I think she'll work for more casual evenings over a Chanel. Perfect bag! Cheers!

I love Eva! Here's mine and she goes perfectly with my Reva! LOL

Eva.jpg

I love Eva! Here's mine and she goes perfectly with my Reva! LOL

Eva.jpg
I love your modelling pics,:tup: they are just what I've been waiting for!!
Now I know for sure;I want an Eva pochette. Do you also have pics when your ware the bag with the chain over your shoulder. I would like to know if it fits comfortable.

Bye,
Carla

Sorry, I don't have any pics with just the chain over the shoulder. I'll see if DH can take some tonight. It does fit very comfortably. This is such a great bag! You will love it. Just make sure you check the zipper before you buy it. I had an issue with the zipper being fuzzy so they exchanged it for me.

Hi Mssmelanie,
I have bought the Eva today, from a auth LV seller on ebay!!:yahoo:She just send me a message that my bag was posted today. Oh I just can't wait. Your lovely pics really convinced me. I will ware it all summer long, and will enjoy my holiday in Spain in a few weeks even more.

What a lovely pics!! :heart:Thank you for showing them.
I haven't seen anybody on the forum yet, wearing it this way.The bag really suits you so well. Worn this way it's perfect for a night out, and I think as a clutch the bag is also perfect.
I just cannot wait untill my Eva arrives;maybe in a few days from Germany!!

Sorry to bump an old topic, but this is the only good Eva Club right now because the following attached picture made me melt. :yes::heart:

Mmkay, this picture sold me. I'm definitely getting an Eva, but not until mid-June at least. Seems this bag is one of the more affordable ones at LV right now, and I needed some convincing to get myself an LV bag, since the ones I really want are WAYY out of my price range (I only spend at least $500 on a bag until I get a career, retail part-time jobs don't count in my book, ladies/gents :P). And saving up whatever money's given to me by my family is difficult.

So I'll settle with this bag for now. If I get around to buying her I'll post it here. Thanks so much for the gorgeous photo, SuzanneVuitton!

Cripes. I better get her before the next price increase otherwise I'm going to have to kick the person responsible for that! /joking. :crybaby:

I have one pic, might make some modeling pics this weekend

DSC02597.jpg

SOOOO happy with her!

By the way, Suzanne. That Eva is holy crap, incredibly beautiful. Seems like a good bag for me right now since I don't carry much anymore, and I'm so tired of the bags I have right now. I need an LV. And wow, she's to die for. That plate really adds a gorgeous touch to the Monogram. Amazing.

To the following EVA owners, you are one lucky lady! I hope to be the next LV owner soon. I'm praying!

Last edited: