** The Enchanting Eva Club! **

Does anyone know when this will be released in north america, specifically Canada? how much does it go for? its soooo cute, you're so lucky !

I got the call from my SA yesterday.....:yahoo:my Eva just arrived! I'll be picking it up this weekend. Depending where you are, there might be some available now! I didn't ask the price, but back in January, my SA quoted me $485CAD.

I was in Saks for a totally completely different reason.. and stopped in to just look (famous last words) and I am now (or actually will be by Saturday 3/1) the owner of the Eva. The best part is that I only have to pay about $269. WooHoo!!

honeybeez - USD $510.

I was in Saks for a totally completely different reason.. and stopped in to just look (famous last words) and I am now (or actually will be by Saturday 3/1) the owner of the Eva. The best part is that I only have to pay about $269. WooHoo!!

honeybeez - USD $510.
Do you mind me asking how you were able to pay less? I'm guessing you had a giftcard?
I wonder if there's a waitlist for this.

Do you mind me asking how you were able to pay less? I'm guessing you had a giftcard?
I wonder if there's a waitlist for this.

Yup! You kind of guessed right. I am using my SakFirst bonus card.
I know that as of Friday AM, the Boston Saks still had the Montorgueil PM and GM with no waitlist. I bought their only Eva. It is so much cuter IRL.
Good Luck!