The Empriente Key Pouch Club

I've been wanting one of these forever and finally talked myself into buying one today - a pre-loved very late 2015 in Cherry. Can't wait to get it! It will complete (for now) my empreinte collection of speedy b 25 and secret compact wallet in infini.

I'm glad to join the club. It was an impulsive purchase. I fell in love ❤️ with it when I saw it. I didn't know it existed.

I'm amazed at how much fits in it. It's so useful. I'm going to try using it as a small wallet.

I do wish the zippered compartment had at least one side gusseted to access my coins more easily.
I wouldn't have minded if the other side of the compartment was gusseted too:smile:. I know, I'm being too picky.

Overall, I really love it and it's the best impulsive purchase I've made in a long time.

This is my first emperinte piece and I'm wondering what other useful SLG's to purchase! I think the purses would be too heavy for me.

(The picture of it is with the iPhone 7 Plus.)

Attachments

• IMG_6401.JPG
    IMG_6401.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,457
  • IMG_6405.JPG
    IMG_6405.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 1,523
I'm glad to join the club. It was an impulsive purchase. I fell in love ❤️ with it when I saw it. I didn't know it existed.

I'm amazed at how much fits in it. It's so useful. I'm going to try using it as a small wallet.

I do wish the zippered compartment had at least one side gusseted to access my coins more easily.
I wouldn't have minded if the other side of the compartment was gusseted too:smile:. I know, I'm being too picky.

Overall, I really love it and it's the best impulsive purchase I've made in a long time.

This is my first emperinte piece and I'm wondering what other useful SLG's to purchase! I think the purses would be too heavy for me.

(The picture of it is with the iPhone 7 Plus.)
Congratulations! It will be one of your favourite slgs! ;)

Reactions: bagaholic1

My collection : )
How do u use them? I'm thinking of just one but have no idea how to use it. I a,ready have the 4 n 6 key holder for my keys, and my car fob is too big, I already have the zcp and the Rosalie as little wallets for small bags... I also have the card holder for my extra cards and many mini pochettes for odds and ends. what can I use this for? Any ideas?

How do u use them? I'm thinking of just one but have no idea how to use it. I a,ready have the 4 n 6 key holder for my keys, and my car fob is too big, I already have the zcp and the Rosalie as little wallets for small bags... I also have the card holder for my extra cards and many mini pochettes for odds and ends. what can I use this for? Any ideas?
Hi there! I normally use them for credit cards, car key... little stuff like hand sanitize...head phone...I found them really expand pouch..you can put anything in there...fits at lease 25 credit cards.. LOVE them so much : )

Reactions: j19 and foxylock