The empreinte Boetie club!

Kate1989

Jul 15, 2015
Hi, I just came across the Boetie Empreinte bag on the LV website, but it's limited to one pic (and I'm not near any stores), just wondering what the thoughts are on this bag and if anyone has and irl pics/reviews?
boetie-monogram-empreinte-014531

Attachments

• Boetie.png
    Boetie.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 984
congrats that is one beautiful bag . I am undecided if I want this Boetie or the Speedy 30 in the empreinte. I need to see more pictures of this beautiful style bag!

I'm thinking of purchasing this tote for everyday and would like to get opinions from those who already have the bag. Specifically, for an everyday bag, do you find it too big, too heavy with things inside, and does it soften too much after use?
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I am on the hunt for a medium size tote that won't drown me when carrying it. I'm 5'4" and slim built for reference.

Here's the bag:
http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/boetie-monogram-empreinte-014531#M51750

I've had mine about three weeks. It's not heavy at all, I don't find it too big, and it is softening a bit. When I load it up, I use the long strap which makes carrying comfortable. The size is comparable to the NF MM but it wears smooshier so it doesn't seem as big. As much as I love structured bags, they're not always super practical for me as work bags because I stuff them full of stuff.

151AC2C6-9C77-4414-BDD0-F38654CC4120_zpsq0lkcx3m.jpg

Since Louis Vuitton is reusing names, looks like we need a new Boetie club for the empreinte edition!

I love mine in noir
Mrsinsyder, how are you liking your empreinte boetie and are you using it as a work or everyday bag? I seriously considering it and would love to get your input on all the pros and all the cons! :smile:

I've had mine about three weeks. It's not heavy at all, I don't find it too big, and it is softening a bit. When I load it up, I use the long strap which makes carrying comfortable. The size is comparable to the NF MM but it wears smooshier so it doesn't seem as big. As much as I love structured bags, they're not always super practical for me as work bags because I stuff them full of stuff.

151AC2C6-9C77-4414-BDD0-F38654CC4120_zpsq0lkcx3m.jpg
I'm thinking of purchasing this tote for everyday and would like to get opinions from those who already have the bag. Specifically, for an everyday bag, do you find it too big, too heavy with things inside, and does it soften too much after use?
I am on the hunt for a medium size tote that won't drown me when carrying it. I'm 5'4" and slim built for reference.

Here's the bag:
http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/boetie-monogram-empreinte-014531#M51750
I was thinking

Here's the bag:
Thank you for posting this! I was thinking if I should get 2 handbags or just the Boetie handbag. I need to go to the store to look at it. Since it's all leather, I wonder if it'll be heavier vs canvas with stuff in it. I'm interested in the navy with red trim. Could someone post pictures wearing it crossbody?

Is this bag comparable in size to the neverfull MM? Or is it bigger? Thanks! I'm about 5'2 so wondering if it would look too big on me.

It's comparable, I'd say the nf is bigger and you can fit more in it. Once the leather softens it slouches more and doesn't appear to be too big. I read in another thread that it's going to be discontinued so if you are interested you may want to purchase it sooner rather than later. I really like mine.

It's comparable, I'd say the nf is bigger and you can fit more in it. Once the leather softens it slouches more and doesn't appear to be too big. I read in another thread that it's going to be discontinued so if you are interested you may want to purchase it sooner rather than later. I really like mine.

Thanks so much for letting me know! I just love how the straps on this bag are long and fit uncomfortably over your shoulders.