The empreinte Boetie club!

Hey! Yesterday I went to the boutique and tried this bag on. They had it in all three colors, but I only tried the Marine Rouge and the Dune on. I forgot to take pictures of the MR, but here are two pictures of the Dune one. Does it look good on me or is it too big for my frame? I believe the MR looked a tad smaller. I'm 5'1 1/5" and around 125 pounds.
Also, for the ladies who already own this bag, how does it look after the leather has relaxed? I like a slouchy bag, but not TOO much.
TIA!

Attachments

• IMG_5181.jpg
    IMG_5181.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_5182.jpg
    IMG_5182.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 658
Hey! Yesterday I went to the boutique and tried this bag on. They had it in all three colors, but I only tried the Marine Rouge and the Dune on. I forgot to take pictures of the MR, but here are two pictures of the Dune one. Does it look good on me or is it too big for my frame? I believe the MR looked a tad smaller. I'm 5'1 1/5" and around 125 pounds.
Also, for the ladies who already own this bag, how does it look after the leather has relaxed? I like a slouchy bag, but not TOO much.
TIA!

Did you end up purchasing this bag? It looks great on you [emoji4]

I just ordered this bag in the marine rouge color and I'm so excited! Anyone here own this bag in this color? How are you liking it? Any issues? Thanks!

I have it in noir although marine rouge was my favorite of the 2. I really like my bag and haven't had any issues with it. Congrats! Make sure to post pics when you get it!

I have it in noir although marine rouge was my favorite of the 2. I really like my bag and haven't had any issues with it. Congrats! Make sure to post pics when you get it!

Why didn't you end up picking the marine rouge? And thanks I will for sure post pics once I receive it. [emoji847]

Why didn't you end up picking the marine rouge? And thanks I will for sure post pics once I receive it. [emoji847]

There were 2 reasons.. The main was that I didn't want the red interior. While red is my favorite color, I was getting tired of it for bag linings (it's in my DE totally & NF and some slgs). I really liked the lining of the noir. The other reason, I was worried about the glazing long term. If something were to happen and it needed to be reglazed I was concerned that they wouldn't have the red glazing available. With that being said, I don't recall reading anything about glazing issues on this bag or any other marine rogue bags so I'm sure it's fine. I purchased this right when it was released so I wasn't sure if it could be a potential issue or not.

There were 2 reasons.. The main was that I didn't want the red interior. While red is my favorite color, I was getting tired of it for bag linings (it's in my DE totally & NF and some slgs). I really liked the lining of the noir. The other reason, I was worried about the glazing long term. If something were to happen and it needed to be reglazed I was concerned that they wouldn't have the red glazing available. With that being said, I don't recall reading anything about glazing issues on this bag or any other marine rogue bags so I'm sure it's fine. I purchased this right when it was released so I wasn't sure if it could be a potential issue or not.

Praying that I don't have glazing issues. I searched around to see if anyone was having issues with this bag and didn't find anything. I'm still anxiously waiting for the bag. It should be here tomorrow [emoji4]

Hello! Looking to purchase a used empreinte boetie and would love to hear from those who own how it holds up? I love the slouchyness of it but worry it may become too 'worn' looking.
Are the straps comfy when loaded up? Haven't been able to find a review online and would love more info! thanks in advance :smile:

Hello! Looking to purchase a used empreinte boetie and would love to hear from those who own how it holds up? I love the slouchyness of it but worry it may become too 'worn' looking.
Are the straps comfy when loaded up? Haven't been able to find a review online and would love more info! thanks in advance :smile:

I have one; it’s held up very well except mine has a (admittedly minor) glazing issue that LV won’t rectify.