The empreinte Boetie club!

PurseBunny

Feb 12, 2009
Italy
congrats that is one beautiful bag . I am undecided if I want this Boetie or the Speedy 30 in the empreinte. I need to see more pictures of this beautiful style bag!

baglvr2012

Apr 13, 2013
Since Louis Vuitton is reusing names, looks like we need a new Boetie club for the empreinte edition!

I love mine in noir
Mrsinsyder, how are you liking your empreinte boetie and are you using it as a work or everyday bag? I seriously considering it and would love to get your input on all the pros and all the cons! :smile:

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Is this bag comparable in size to the neverfull MM? Or is it bigger? Thanks! I'm about 5'2 so wondering if it would look too big on me.

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
Is this bag comparable in size to the neverfull MM? Or is it bigger? Thanks! I'm about 5'2 so wondering if it would look too big on me.
It's comparable, I'd say the nf is bigger and you can fit more in it. Once the leather softens it slouches more and doesn't appear to be too big. I read in another thread that it's going to be discontinued so if you are interested you may want to purchase it sooner rather than later. I really like mine.

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
It's comparable, I'd say the nf is bigger and you can fit more in it. Once the leather softens it slouches more and doesn't appear to be too big. I read in another thread that it's going to be discontinued so if you are interested you may want to purchase it sooner rather than later. I really like mine.
Thanks so much for letting me know! I just love how the straps on this bag are long and fit uncomfortably over your shoulders.

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Brazil
Hey! Yesterday I went to the boutique and tried this bag on. They had it in all three colors, but I only tried the Marine Rouge and the Dune on. I forgot to take pictures of the MR, but here are two pictures of the Dune one. Does it look good on me or is it too big for my frame? I believe the MR looked a tad smaller. I'm 5'1 1/5" and around 125 pounds.
Also, for the ladies who already own this bag, how does it look after the leather has relaxed? I like a slouchy bag, but not TOO much.
TIA!

Attachments

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Hey! Yesterday I went to the boutique and tried this bag on. They had it in all three colors, but I only tried the Marine Rouge and the Dune on. I forgot to take pictures of the MR, but here are two pictures of the Dune one. Does it look good on me or is it too big for my frame? I believe the MR looked a tad smaller. I'm 5'1 1/5" and around 125 pounds.
Also, for the ladies who already own this bag, how does it look after the leather has relaxed? I like a slouchy bag, but not TOO much.
TIA!
Did you end up purchasing this bag? It looks great on you [emoji4]

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
I just ordered this bag in the marine rouge color and I'm so excited! Anyone here own this bag in this color? How are you liking it? Any issues? Thanks!

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I just ordered this bag in the marine rouge color and I'm so excited! Anyone here own this bag in this color? How are you liking it? Any issues? Thanks!
I have it in noir although marine rouge was my favorite of the 2. I really like my bag and haven't had any issues with it. Congrats! Make sure to post pics when you get it!

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
I have it in noir although marine rouge was my favorite of the 2. I really like my bag and haven't had any issues with it. Congrats! Make sure to post pics when you get it!
Why didn't you end up picking the marine rouge? And thanks I will for sure post pics once I receive it. [emoji847]