The Empreinte BASTILLE Club!

Well, I searched "Bastille" and this thread didn't even pop up, so before I started a new one, I glanced through about 8 pages of "Club" threads and found this!

I am late to the Bastille club but finally found one on FP in perfect condition and (I hoped) the color I'd been waiting for. Fashionphile called it Freesia but honestly there's no difference in the photos I've seen between Dahlia and Freesia, so fingers crossed it was the brighter color. This is more of a bright red/pink than the pink shown in the listing. I was very happy since I prefer brighter colors.

Some random musings about this bag.

It is a beautiful bag! I've always loved the empreinte leather and the color is very rich and saturated. I like that the front pocket is wide enough to be functional, even tho it doesn't really work with my phone. The overall size of the bag is perfect for me.

I wish LV would make their xbody straps adjustable. I prefer mine to hit lower and this rides a bit too high. I was thinking of getting strap extenders from Mautto on Etsy. Anyone use strap extenders that they love?

I recall reading posts about the handles sticking out. That doesn't really bother me, I'm guessing they'll soften up with use but right now they're kind of "bent" and don't stick out much. What I think is odd, if LV would have made the hardward to sit horizontal, rather than vertical, the handles would drop and lay more flat against the bag. It looks a bit odd they way they have them on there.

I would definitely get another one. If I can ever find Iris for a decent pre-loved price...

That is all. :giggle: