The Emilia is out!

Emilia_copy-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think the Tilly is also a beautiful design. ( Although I prefer my Emilia, of course :P)
If the acqua is a soft leather ( I hope so) this colour would be marvellous for summer in any of the two designs.

what acqua? Has Ignacio announced the sprin gleathers? That was supposed to happen in early Feb.

CONGRATS newbaglover!! So gorgeous!! I would like them to show more pictures, though.

the tilly does look a LOT nicer than the sketch, I agree. We need to start a tpf campaign to get everyone to vote for the Emilia!!

Euridice, Maria has told me the name of some spring leathers ( pics will be followed next week at the webpage).
Thanks all for your support. I dont know if I am supposed to show everywhere the pic to get the girls at tPF to go to Ignes page and vote ( not for me, just give the information) ? that will be silly? I am so excited and dont know what to do?
i dont want to break any rule without knowing...

what acqua? Has Ignacio announced the sprin gleathers? That was supposed to happen in early Feb.

CONGRATS newbaglover!! So gorgeous!! I would like them to show more pictures, though.

the tilly does look a LOT nicer than the sketch, I agree. We need to start a tpf campaign to get everyone to vote for the Emilia!!

What about a link to the page w/ both designs in a siggie? Yours certainly got attention for the bespoke. :P

NBL! She's amazing!!! Just stunning!!! Totally want a pewter Emilia!!! With black mixed into the braiding, no? Oh, she's gorgeous! Congratulations!

Yes, I agree, we should all put the contest in our siggies and yay for Emilia with! I am so emailing family and friends to vote for Emilia!!!

Euridice, Maria has told me the name of some spring leathers ( pics will be followed next week at the webpage).
Thanks all for your support. I dont know if I am supposed to show everywhere the pic to get the girls at tPF to go to Ignes page and vote ( not for me, just give the information) ? that will be silly? I am so excited and dont know what to do?
i dont want to break any rule without knowing...

I think a link to the page in a signature would be fine. How else will ppl know unless they know Ignes? Plus, if ppl see a siggie and like the bags while on the site, good news all the way around for Ignacio. W/o telling ppl, how would family and friends know too? I think it is alright, but if you do a link in yours, I'd leave off which one to vote for b/c that might cross the line of fairness. But the non designers can have a preference stated, like Go Team Emilia or something! Just some thoughts. ;)

newbaglover, I think that you should not do that, but let others do stuff for you. I don't see why we couldn't mention in off-topic threads....actually, though, this is a big deal. It's big news that one of our own is having a bag as a top two finalist in a world-wide competition. I would ask greenpixie what is appropriate.

In the meantime, I don't see why we ladies cannot mention in the ot threads in other forums....fora? that they should check this out.

And, I think that the purse blog savvy should have an article about the contest, with attention drawn to the contest and BOTH designs. Ignes deserves more press, as it is SAVVY with a capital S.

OMG, that braided handle is beautiful!!! Love how supple and slouchy it looks!!! Congrats NBL!

Is that like a stud at the bottom to give it that pleated look? (here I go again, with the pleats...) :heart:

LOVE the tinted blue :biggrin:

Last edited: