The Emilia is out!

^ True... I still think a link to the contest info in a signature is fine though. Good idea to run it by GP though.

I think the Savvy section should do a blog entry on it. I don't know who to contact for that b/c there are different writers. Maybe GP knows?

Thanks Nocute, elizat and euridice, I will wait for GP to give her advice.
The fact is that I am quite shy, and I know that telling people wich bag to vote would be crossing the line. Anyway, I usually post only here at Ignes subforum and sometimes at BE.
To have an article at Purseblog Savvy...WOW, I know they have featured Ignes miniormala, but I dont think the contest would be so big to make a feature about it, no? I have searched, and the only contest I have seen for people actually designing a bag was one from coach. But maybe it could be a good Idea, beacuse if the do a feature, they will not be parcial, and show both designs.

Irainei, thanks. The stud is not to give a pleated look ( although it would be a good idea) the pleated is there, and I think it is one of the square studs they usually put at the bottom of the bag to prevent from scratching, that shows in the pic. I have not thougth about these, but this bag is no going to be kept this way, so I think it would be better without the studs there, dont you think?

OMG, that braided handle is beautiful!!! Love how supple and slouchy it looks!!! Congrats NBL!

Is that like a stud at the bottom to give it that pleated look? (here I go again, with the pleats...) :heart:

LOVE the tinted blue :biggrin:

^ They have featured Ignes in the Valentine's Day round up, so I think they'd do a write up. I post in General, Kitchen and Arts/Crafts, as well as in here and BE, so maybe some new folks will see it.

I added a signature, it should show up!

^^ we'll make it come true LOL :biggrin:

Maybe it was just the way they shot it...in either case, I agree...the slouchiness of the purse makes me think that the bag would not need the studs because it looks like a puddler :smile:

Thanks Nocute, elizat and euridice, I will wait for GP to give her advice.
The fact is that I am quite shy, and I know that telling people wich bag to vote would be crossing the line. Anyway, I usually post only here at Ignes subforum and sometimes at BE.
To have an article at Purseblog Savvy...WOW, I know they have featured Ignes miniormala, but I dont think the contest would be so big to make a feature about it, no? I have searched, and the only contest I have seen for people actually designing a bag was one from coach. But maybe it could be a good Idea, beacuse if the do a feature, they will not be parcial, and show both designs.

of COURSE it is a big enough thing for the purseblog savvy. It's handbag news, right? I don't envision them saying to vote for you, just to report on it and encourage handbag lovers to go and check it out and vote. I might write to Maria of Ignes and tell her to contact them, assuming Maria does the PR.

I don't think you should go around telling people, but let us do it. They do know you over at the BE forum.

thank euridice for the change in your signature, as elizat said, it was very useful for getting the beautiful cervo BE!
Thanks all, I am going to bed now, I hope i can sleep ( if I can calm down myself). Sweet Emilia dreams...

Well, the signature link worked and convinced me to visit this subforum. I saw the link in Euridice's post in the BE subforum and I'll will vote for the Emilia! Its a cute bag! Good luck!