The Elvis Presley Memorial Thread

I just have to add this because I love the funny side of Elvis.

I never knew he was such a funny guy and seeing all the clips of him goofing around makes me like him even more.

P.S. I am side-eyeing Cybill Shepherd with her recent blabbing about Elvis in bed. A lady never tells. And is there even any proof the two even met? I have never seen any photos of them together.

I just have to add this because I love the funny side of Elvis.

I never knew he was such a funny guy and seeing all the clips of him goofing around makes me like him even more.

P.S. I am side-eyeing Cybill Shepherd with her recent blabbing about Elvis in bed. A lady never tells. And is there even any proof the two even met? I have never seen any photos of them together.

Have you heard the laughing version of “Are you lonesome tonight” - he sees a bald man in the audience and changes the words “do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there “ to “ do you gaze at your bald head and wish you had hair “ then he giggles and basically loses it for the rest of the song - he tries hard to start singing again a few times but the female backing singer keeps doing her harmony throughout and he dissolves into real belly laughs” it got to number 3 in the Uk charts years after his death and makes me smile every time I hear it - in fact I put it on to cheer myself up on bad days

• Love
Reactions: TCB and pomeline
Oh shoot, there it is again... Totally looks like my mom did when she was young. I wish I could send a photo but I'm not posting here. It's almost scary. Funnily enough, mom sometimes asks me if she should dye her hair black like Elvis did. :lol:
There are lots of rumours Vernon Presley had a string of illegitimate children in Mississippi

Have you heard the laughing version of “Are you lonesome tonight” - he sees a bald man in the audience and changes the words “do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there “ to “ do you gaze at your bald head and wish you had hair “ then he giggles and basically loses it for the rest of the song - he tries hard to start singing again a few times but the female backing singer keeps doing her harmony throughout and he dissolves into real belly laughs” it got to number 3 in the Uk charts years after his death and makes me smile every time I hear it - in fact I put it on to cheer myself up on bad days

• Love
Reactions: csshopper and TCB