the elusive red leather zoe???????

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i have read some posts mentioning a red leather zoe with brass hardware. was this bag ever released to the boutiques?? has anyone seen it at the outlets or dept stores? any info would be much appreciated!

Funny I saw the smallest zoe in red plain leather last weekend. It was cute and I was almost tempted to get it. I have seen the patent leather but this was just plain red leather.

i have seen photos of the red (deep crimson) patent with brass hardware. i have the deep coral patent with silver hardware, but i have read posts about the larger version of the plain leather that blackapple refers to. that's the zoe that i am wondering if anyone has actually seen. wish they would hit the outlets if they exist!

i've seen the medium Zoe in plain red leather on ebay before. I have never seen it IRL and never bothered to inquire about it at the boutiques. One of us should ask an SA at either the outlet or the boutique about it next time they go and report back!

Rumor is they hit outlets next Thursday the 20th i read here on this forum somewhere. Cant remember where.

Yeah, I think that's true. A friend told me an SA told her they're going to be part of next week's floor set, but it was unknown whether our outlet is going to get any. I think all the posts about it are on the Zoe markdown thread in the shopping subforum.