The Elephant?

1. Anyone know what the Elephant cadena comemorates?.....and did I spell this completely wrong?????

Just bought one and it's coming any day now and I'm clueless.....:shrugs:

2. D., if I remember correctly, that was for '88, Year of Africa.

3. i have an elephant belt and i believe it was actually 96 that was the year of africa....that is when i got mine....

4. I thought Africa was the Lion.....which I'm taking a beating on eBay right now....:hysteric:

5. The Lion was issued in '97. I'm pretty sure '88 was Year of Africa.

6. Oh, Shopmom, I think you are bidding against me. I want the lion 'cause it is the year of my son's birth.

I just bought the Elephant & the SA said that it was 1988.

7. Hmm, is 1997 Year of Africa, too? I know 1996 is Year of Music.

8. Thanks, 24! Year of Africa makes the Elephant special to me since we're headed off there next year....ok. I don't feel so bad letting the Lion go then.......

9. OH NO, Sus!!!!! Ok.....you go, girl! That baby has your name written all over it......I'm happy as a clam with my Elephant!!!!

10. Thanks Shopmom. Africa is fabulous -- where are you going?

11. South Africa somewhere but it's just in the beginning stages right now. We've got a lot of planning to do yet because we're going to try to wrap it into a visit to Paris too for my 50th! Heehee.....I've got Paris all figured out.....not much yet on SA though......

12. ^^^^ So very thrilling Shopmom!...I love the elephant!:love: .

13. This Japanese Mag I'm reading states that the Elephant Cadena was for the year 1988.

Lion was for 1997. No details on what it commemorates though

14. I guess elephants are exotic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice