the edith has landed!

mercer

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
she arrived this afternoon- lovely! The leather is very nice (the smell! heaven!) and it's a very pretty color. For the investment, I wanted something I could carry 12 months out of the year. And I think the style is so classic I'll be happily carrying this many years from now. I'm a happy whisky edith owner!

I tried adding a pic but my file was too large- anyone know how to shrink photos?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Sweetface...Call Saks Bala Cynwyd,PA..they just got them in today...ask for Donna...(1-610-667-1550)

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
mercer said:
she arrived this afternoon- lovely! The leather is very nice (the smell! heaven!) and it's a very pretty color. For the investment, I wanted something I could carry 12 months out of the year. And I think the style is so classic I'll be happily carrying this many years from now. I'm a happy whisky edith owner!

I tried adding a pic but my file was too large- anyone know how to shrink photos?
You can upload photos from your hard drive to imageshack.us. It will resize them then you can do a "save picture as" and re-save on your hard drive.

Congrats - I am excited to see photos!