The edges on my Sabrina are already wearing down!! :(

wow, i'm really surprised to hear that! mine hasn't shown any signs of wear, but that's because i've only used her a handful of times and because i got her in the op art, so it probably doesn't wear as easily.

So sorry to hear your Sabrina is doing this.
I dont have a Sabrina, but I have a signature shoulder tote from 05'
style 2156, and all four corners look just like yours and I baby my bags too.
I dont use it much because I worry it will get worse.
I have applied moisturizer too but it doesnt seem to help. (my bag anyway)
Its almost as if the color is completley rubbed off??? I dunno....
I hope you find something to fix it. I sure wish I could.
Good Luck!!

The exact same thing happened to me and my espresso sabrina. I took it in and the store manager said it was "normal" and gave me a courtesy, snarky smile. I went in a few days later to a difft associate and she swapped it out for me no problem.

Wow..yours is alot worse than mine. Mine is just starting to get a lighter color, but hasn't worn throught yet. If you have Apple, try it, but I really don't think it's gonna help, since the color is gone and the leather underneath is exposed already. If I were you, I'd call JAX and see if there are any espresso sabrinas available and send this one back. I know It will be hard to give it up...I just love mine, but if it gets really bad, I won't keep it...we spend way too much money to have these bags go bad in a short period of time!!

Wow..yours is alot worse than mine. Mine is just starting to get a lighter color, but hasn't worn throught yet. If you have Apple, try it, but I really don't think it's gonna help, since the color is gone and the leather underneath is exposed already. If I were you, I'd call JAX and see if there are any espresso sabrinas available and send this one back. I know It will be hard to give it up...I just love mine, but if it gets really bad, I won't keep it...we spend way too much money to have these bags go bad in a short period of time!!

Yeah, I don't think any conditioner is going to help at this point since its already worn down. I just don't get how this could happen so quickly when I am so gentle with my bags. I'm so sad about this! I love the bag, but I heard they didn't have any more of this bag in the espresso color. I am going to call my local boutique tomorrow and see what they say. If they are willing to look at it, I will take it in. If its already this bad and it's not even a month old, I can't imagine how its going to look in a few months from now if I continue to carry it regularly.

oh sorry fashionistagal :sad:... mine has just worn down on color, nothing like this...please take it in and see what they say! i would not wait ti call them, i would just go in...they might not be as helpful over the phone and say it's just a problem with use...just go ahead and take it in...it will be harder to refuse you this way

I have to agree, your corner and that spot does not look good. It looks like the color has completely rubbed off. I do not think that a moisturizer would help at this point. Purple Queen gave you good advice. Skip calling and head to the store in person. Issues are not taken seriously over the phone. Carry your Sabrina in a bag, not all packed up with your things and have your receipt handy.

My berry sabrina's color started to rub off on one corner when I sold it.. I am sorry yours isnt holding up. I have had no trouble with the black, steel or teal colors so far.

I will bring it in tomorrow and see what they say I guess. So if there isn't any more espresso left, I'm not sure what I will replace her with. I bought the espresso because I wanted a brown leather bag. I like the Parker bags, but I'm still not sure how I feel about the mushroom color. How do you guys feel about the Steel Sabrina? Did they come in both the large and small sizes? Is that color sold out too?

I will bring it in tomorrow and see what they say I guess. So if there isn't any more espresso left, I'm not sure what I will replace her with. I bought the espresso because I wanted a brown leather bag. I like the Parker bags, but I'm still not sure how I feel about the mushroom color. How do you guys feel about the Steel Sabrina? Did they come in both the large and small sizes? Is that color sold out too?

Is the Steel a very delicate color to maintain? What about the Light Gray? It's very beautiful in person!

Is the Steel a very delicate color to maintain? What about the Light Gray? It's very beautiful in person!

I don't know too much about the steel. I would love to get some feedback from those that have the steel color. I actually really like the tan sabrina, however, I wear a lot of dark denim and I am worried that there could be some color transfer if I go with the tan.