The easiest brand to recognize is...

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
...LV?

Just trying to figure out what catches the most views, most easily. I don't think I'm far off then I think the Monogram Canvas is the most popular line of bags in the world...

I remember when I was 18 years old working at a dept store and every so often I would see a LV Monogram bag, but I didn't know what they were and thought they were the UGLIEST things I had ever seen. I thought Coach was the hotness and I could barely afford it on my salary there. Then a few years down the road I grew accustomed to the LV Monogram and now I'm addicted.

When I was 16 I lost my wallet. My mum gave me one of her 'older ones',she didn't use anymore to replace it. It was an LV mono.The whole time I was thinking, omg, this is that ugly print, most 'elder women' have (a.o. my mum).After a few days I bought a new one and put the LV somewhere...(it got lost somehow).
4 years later, I was completely hooked on the monogram, and still am!

Yes, definitely LV. When I was little I had the mini sac (is that what it's called?) that looks like a mini speedy in the mono canvas. I also had the across the body bag (the st. cloud?). They were gifts from my g-parents, and I thought they were terribly ugly. Of course they're gone now, and I'm crazy for LV. Big mistake.