The Eagle Has Landed! Whale Cabas Arrived!!!!

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
Ladies! Its here LOLOLOL :roflmfao:
today I came home from work and sitting in our front hall was a box! My poor husband actually thought I had surprised him with a giant tv set...but noooo, in it was the silver creature I ordered................the one! the one! THE one!!!! :hysteric: but you'll never believe this: for some reason, it did not repel me as much as it did in the store,,,it hangs down and slouches more that the one I checked out yesterday did..........................maybe it got softer in transit from the San Diego NM, or maybe it tried to shrink itself a little 'cause somehow it sensed that I had been freaking. Maybe I have descended into an alternate world, like Alice through the looking glass or something and suddenly see it in a new size, i mean, light.
there is a 25% chance now I will keep it...............instead of 0%, I don't know......................it has a certain weird charm about it.
you all have been so supportive, comforting, funny, and wonderful re: this whole thing, and I so appreciate you!
will keep you posted..................
P.S. DH just came into my office and said "Well, are you going to keep it? Its very Los Angeles" L-O-friggin-L!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...when I went to the Chanel Boutique in South Coast Plaza they had a gold one there. I noticed they stuffed it as much they could. Maybe it not being so stuffed makes it look better :shrugs: . Put poor guy, he thought it was a tv...LOL :roflmfao: .

LOL you cracked me up.....
and your poor hubby thought it was a tv? when i brught my khaki cabas home from fedex, my hubby could not believe there was only 1 bag in that big box.
hahahahah
congrats on the bag.... please model it for us....

oh it'd be great if you love it! don't worry about what a couple of people here might think.
If you like it and it feels good on, that's all tehat matters!:yes:
I'd love to see it!

::big smile:: okay ladies...i shall figure out how to take pics and model it! you all deserve to see it on my shoulder, either for semi-approval :P or more laughs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Regardless of whether you end up keeping the bag or not, you definately have a great sense of humor about it! If the silver bag is a "whale" what would the gold bag have been? :roflmfao:

LOL...Cougess, the gold one would have been ................lessee...........

(Haiku for an Oversized Chanel bag: (3 lines: 5 syllables; 7 syllables ; 5 syllables)

Golden Gate Bridge size,
Tremendous Cabas pounces
Knocks me unconscious

:roflmfao: lol
rofl