The Dwich Collection

Congratulations! I hope you'll love it. I thought about buying this Plume bag too, but I already have a Plume 32 in this same color in Courchevel leather, so it seemed a little decadent! I would love to see your photos of it.
Sure - here are some of the Dwich Plume already in use. I always try to be careful, but all my bags get real use and this is no different. Pardon the mess of the rest of my life around it. I don’t always use the hook, because I worry about stretching handles, but I do sometimes when I want to make sure kids don’t spill on them! I am using a Kelly 32 organizer, and it fit perfectly.IMG_9336.jpegIMG_9337.jpegIMG_9339.jpeg

Sure - here are some of the Dwich Plume already in use. I always try to be careful, but all my bags get real use and this is no different. Pardon the mess of the rest of my life around it. I don’t always use the hook, because I worry about stretching handles, but I do sometimes when I want to make sure kids don’t spill on them! I am using a Kelly 32 organizer, and it fit perfectly.View attachment 5940344View attachment 5940345View attachment 5940347
Sure - here are some of the Dwich Plume already in use. I always try to be careful, but all my bags get real use and this is no different. Pardon the mess of the rest of my life around it. I don’t always use the hook, because I worry about stretching handles, but I do sometimes when I want to make sure kids don’t spill on them! I am using a Kelly 32 organizer, and it fit perfectly.View attachment 5940344View attachment 5940345View attachment 5940347
Love the car seat photo! It’s great that you already had an organizer that works!

Reactions: SusanitaC
Hi, I'm back after Day 1 with Dwichy. I'm realizing I wasn't familiar with Evercalf. It's seeming to be pretty soft and scratchable. More than the Swift I have in a few bags. I'm trying not to obsess over it, knowing that marks are part of use and if I don't use them, what's the point, but eeshk. Any stories about keeping Evercalf in good shape? Any advice from OP @duggi84 on how to care for the Dwich bags? Thanks!!