The DVF Project - E!

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
E! AND DIANE VON FURSTENBERG PARTNER FOR NEW SERIES ON THE SEARCH FOR ICONIC FASHION HOUSE’S FIRST EVER GLOBAL BRAND AMBASSADOR

“The DVF Project” (WT) Premieres In Late 2014 With A Behind the Scenes Look At Fashion Megastar’s Prestigious Empire As Young Hopefuls Vie for One of Fashion’s Most Coveted Positions

Los Angeles, May 8, 2014 – The fashion megastar who created gorgeous prints and the sexy, figure-flattering wrap dress worn by Kate Middleton, Michelle ***** and Madonna, and who shines as a beacon of power and independence to women everywhere has partnered with E! to bring viewers unprecedented access to her latest fashion industry game changer. Diane von Furstenberg gives a group of ambitious young women extraordinary entrée to her empire, for a weeks-long ultimate interview that will prepare one of them to take on the world of fashion and ascend to the prized DVF Global Brand Ambassador position. “The DVF Project” grants viewers exclusive access inside Diane von Furstenberg’s stylish world, showcasing the unique skill set, intelligence and utter devotion it takes to become a DVF girl, and E! will be there to film the entire process.

"Diane von Furstenberg is one of fashion’s most innovative designers and a true icon who inspires women to seize opportunities,” said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Programming and Development, E! “There is a magical, somewhat 'Willy Wonka' aspect to the world Diane wants to create with this show. That is if Willy Wonka were a fabulous, glamorous fashion icon willing to share her secrets with talented young women dedicated to learning them."

“I am so thrilled to partner with E!,” said Diane von Furstenberg, “and to grant young women the opportunity to become the women they want to be!"

Diane has long been a champion of women staking their claim and achieving their dreams, and she and her team want to see these ambitious young women have long term success in the industry. The girls are well on their way, but even with the guidance of DVF’s top executives and Diane herself mentoring and opening doors, being considered for the position won’t be easy. The girls will be involved in every major event that takes place at the fashion brand culminating in Fashion Week. They will also work within the four major DVF divisions – merchandising, PR, marketing and design. Executing tasks with integrity, grace and poise while in a high energy, pressure-filled environment may be too much for some to take.

While in New York, the girls will take advantage of being in one of the world’s greatest cities and will play as hard as they work. Friendships and rivalries will emerge as time goes on and they all strive for the same goal and experience the triumphs, failures and revelations that come with chasing down a dream. They’ll do whatever it takes to get The Job, which includes jet-setting around the globe to DVF sponsored events, meeting celebrities, working on multi-million dollar campaigns, and producing charity events, all in the name of DVF.

“The DVF Project" is produced by Electus and Hud:sun Media. Executive producers are Chris Grant, Michael Rourke, Mioshi Hill, Corie Henson, Lenid Rolov and Diane von Furstenberg.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...parter-for-new-series-the-dvf-project/261836/

That Rihanna chick was more interested in being on her phone than she was working for DVF. I thought Coco would have made it further - DVF can certainly see through the BS it seems.

I look at all of these women and think that none of them is DVF material. What kills me is this company is in Manhattan, so out of all NYC fashion wannabes, these ten are the best DVF can do?

Kier's a brat, but out of all of them, she's the most attuned to what the fashion industry is about.

I almost fell over when they were asked to put together mood boards and none of them understood what that entailed. If you're into fashion and working in the industry, then you should know what a mood board is. There's something called the Internet if they needed to find out about Cote d'Azur.

Anyway, I like DVF, so I'll watch the show. If only for her.

I feel bad for Lenora. There is no way in hell she will be the face of DVF, with that Staten Island accent. No, she should not be ashamed of where she comes from, but well all know, it's not going to happen, so why waste this girl's time.

I was really hoping this show was going to be more about the brand, behind the scene kind of stuff.

I agree, with all the NYC fashion schools they cast these morons that don't seem to know a thing about fashion.

The girl that got her boyfriend to do the artwork with dirt on it?! :roflmfao:

Keir needs to GO. Hopefully she's next to leave.

Couldn't they have come up with a better departing gift than a DVF bag with her book and chocolates?

Seems like the whole show was thrown together last min.

I think Kier thinks she could teach DVF something, instead of the other way around.

It kills me that some of these girls are getting busted for having no manners. Last week it was being on the cell phone while Stefani (I died when Kier got called out for spelling her name wrong) and then this week making faces while Kier was getting busted about her bow. Wtf is wrong with these girls?! You are in fashion icon land - stfu and listen to every word they say!