The Drill is in for Spring 08

hockey17

Sep 20, 2007
Bellagio got them in yesterday and I think they look great. They are a perferated calfskin in metallic gold, silver, green, and black. They have the mm closure and gold and silver hardware. I was curious to see what that would like together but Chanel did it again. It looks great together. It is priced at 2195 which is great compared to some of the other price points for this season. The bag is shaped like a classic and is a little larger than the meduim classic. I can not post any pics at the moment but i will if i can get the chance. There are more styles to come for the drill and i wiill let you know how they look as they come.

Jason

Yup! I'm surprised when I saw one of the perforated metallic dk silver/pewter satchel @ NM trunk show preview night. Actually, it catched my mom's eye first bcoz she own a perforated LV speedy. And I was kidding w/her that she must have this perforated-love...haha
Btw, Marc Jacobs brought back the perforated design on his satchels this S/S season, too.

Was the green perforated tote posted elsewhere from this ligne? I think it is. Someone scanned and posted a magazine or catalogue pic. Or did I imagine it, now that I haver contracted reissue brain fever?