The dream colour on a Hermes Lindy?

Basically anything but black, dark blues or gold! Like u said fun colors. Orange is surprisingly versatile, rubis as well. Mykonos will be harder to pair. Cassis perhaps?

Orange Lindy... it's GORGEOUS!! :biggrin::yes::yes::yes:
I was going to say exactly the same thing! Hermes produce orange SOOOO beautifully, orange in anything from Hermes looks gorgeous!

I really think Orange is the best color for Hermes bags (oh, Braise, too!). My mom also said whenever she carries her orange ones, she is in much better mood & become happy/cheered up! You wouldn't believe how much Hermes orange bag looks good with any color of clothings!

Orange and red are great colors. I love blue too, but if you wear a lot of blue your may have a hard time :matching" it with your outfites, except maybe denim. I am a green fan so would also suggest pelouse.

I'm searching for a Lindy in Bleue Electrique w phw. I think it would look very cool w ghw, too. Mykonos is pretty, but personally I find it harder to combine than BE. I'm plannng on wearing BE with black, light gray, white, dark blue.

I love Orange Clemence with no frills best like Vespa, Massai, Picotin and even a Lindy. There's no need the addition of anything else, a nice simple signature color.

The sound of a Purple Lindy w/GHW would be yummy. A Cassis Lindy w/GHW, I wonder how it turns out! Iris Swift Lindy w/GHW and Vert Bengale Swift w/GHW IRL are both another great compliments with a bit of an edge if you're looking into something not in the signature red, orange, blue.

I was going to suggest Parchemin or Tabac Camel w/ghw. They may not be "fun colors", hang a Carmen in something pop like Orange, Lime, Rose Tyrien, Celeste, there you go.:smile:

I got a Lindy 30 for the birth of DS, a little present from DH. It's etoupe and I take it everywhere with me when I'm with the baby, so practical...

Colours are very personal, but if I were you I'd go for a neutral so you can mix it with a maximum number of colours...

I got a Lindy 30 for the birth of DS, a little present from DH. It's etoupe and I take it everywhere with me when I'm with the baby, so practical...

Colours are very personal, but if I were you I'd go for a neutral so you can mix it with a maximum number of colours...

Totally agree! I understand if the OP wants a "fun" pop color, but that's not everyone's "dream" Lindy. There's another way of thinking about the Lindy, which is that since its such a unique design with a LOT going on (two short handles/one long strap/two fastener straps/etc), why not keep the color simple and neutral. Remember this promo ad when the Lindy first came out, featuring an etoupe bag? My Lindy is ebene and it works for me. :yes: Its nice in pop colors too, of course, but I just wanted to point out this second way of thinking...

attachment.php

My friend has already placed an order for Lindy 30 for me & it's going to be a darker neutral color as I want a functional, practical & an easy going & maintenance free bag.

Totally agree! I understand if the OP wants a "fun" pop color, but that's not everyone's "dream" Lindy. There's another way of thinking about the Lindy, which is that since its such a unique design with a LOT going on (two short handles/one long strap/two fastener straps/etc), why not keep the color simple and neutral. Remember this promo ad when the Lindy first came out, featuring an etoupe bag? My Lindy is ebene and it works for me. :yes: Its nice in pop colors too, of course, but I just wanted to point out this second way of thinking...

attachment.php
You know what I am now steering towards a more earthy colour.
Can I pick ur brain :smile:)) 1. what do you think of a size 34?? The pic you sent looks like a 34, right?
2. What do you think of the colour Gold with GHW on a 34??
My friend is offering this to me and I was waiting for a 30. I am rather fleshy and approx 160cm height...do you think I can carry a 34?

Can I pick ur brain :smile:)) 1. what do you think of a size 34?? The pic you sent looks like a 34, right?
My friend is offering this to me and I was waiting for a 30. I am rather fleshy and approx 160cm height...do you think I can carry a 34?

I'm curious on 34 too! I've seen cosmopolitan ebene clemence and very curious to know if cafe clemence are similar to ebene clemence. Both look quite alike in TPF pics.
I'm 168cm, skinny & hv seen 30 only but not 34. There are 34 available in Rouge G, Gold & blue right now but I wanted darker neutral color.

I'm curious on 34 too! I've seen cosmopolitan ebene clemence and very curious to know if cafe clemence are similar to ebene clemence. Both look quite alike in TPF pics.
I'm 168cm, skinny & hv seen 30 only but not 34. There are 34 available in Rouge G, Gold & blue right now but I wanted darker neutral color.

drrac and mimoko,
If you have the chance, try both sizes either at the boutique or borrow from friends. I have tried both sizes. 34 is broad at the base, makes it quite uncomfortable for me to carry it on my shoulder and close my arms on it. 30 looks small and dainty but can actually fit a lot!

A friend of mine who is 170cm also prefers size 30. I recommend you go with size 30 for daily use, 34 for travel. I see most ppl carry size 30 where we are.

Good luck deciding;)

Talking about neutral, one can choose a Black Lindy. Black may be boring as a first option on Lindy but honestly, it's a color which actually really looks good on a Lindy.

This reminds me of Charlotte Dellal,

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CharlotteDellal.jpg
    CharlotteDellal.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 34,235
  • CharlotteD.jpg
    CharlotteD.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 19,524