The dream colour on a Hermes Lindy?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. still waiting for my BE to arrive :tumbleweed:

2. Do you have one coming in??? Just curious because I just keeping hoping I get a phone call:smile:

3. yes, i have been waiting since Feb. :tumbleweed: :sleepy:

good luck! some BE bags are still trickling into the stores so maybe you might get lucky!

4. I keep wishing. I have 2 friends on waiting list Hermes SF had one 3 weeks and I was too late:sad: good luck to you too! Maybe we will get our dream Lindy:smile:

5. I got my first in Blue Jean 30. I love it so much that I'm getting a second one (in 34 since I feel the 30 is a little too snug). Problem is what color to choose? orange/cassis/raisin or etoupe?

6. Etoupe is a good colour. Matches well with most outfits on a daily basis. And the colour is not too high maintenance. But raisin would be so lovely!

7. If you can get raison I would go with it. That was my next choice if I could not locate a BE:smile: all the colors you mentioned are beautiful!

8. I think I might end up getting two, simple because I can't decide which is less beautiful :loveeyes::loveeyes:

9. BE or Orange in clemence ^^

10. I think cassis is more striking than raisin and a lovelier colour on a Lindy.LOL

11. My dream lindy is tosca and orange.. I just scored orange.. Still waiting for tosca.. This is my collection so far..
    Black, mykonos, gold and rouge garance. I will post pics of orange soon. I just bought it 10 minutes ago.. :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365224155.068316.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365224214.417901.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365224248.334231.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365224300.166330.jpg

12. My new orange 34.. With matching cdc.. :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365299481.138618.jpg