The Dream Bag That Got Away....Caught It!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Last year, Coach introduced a gorgeous embossed signature leather line with a carryall and book totes.... I waited too long and ended up losing out...they sold out very quickly and were scarce at the outlets.

I'm happy to say that I got one this year--using some birthday money from my MIL and Dad--and got my hamptons carryall! I think I like this style even better than last year's, and the lining is just amazing!

As tpfer's know, this isn't the kind of news that excites most familly and friends, but I knew you ladies would understand!:P

I don't own a carryall, and this is going to be great for work or for more dressy occasions. I think it'll also look great with dark jeans.

What do you think?:nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_3562.JPG
    IMG_3562.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3561.JPG
    IMG_3561.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3565.JPG
    IMG_3565.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3566.JPG
    IMG_3566.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3568.JPG
    IMG_3568.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 88
I got one like this without the flap. It's an absolutely beautiful bag. I'm glad my husband talked me out getting a pouch and getting the caryall instead at PCE.

Did you see the matching french purse? I got that too. Haven't used it yet but it will be seeing the light soon. :->

I got one like this without the flap. It's an absolutely beautiful bag. I'm glad my husband talked me out getting a pouch and getting the caryall instead at PCE.

Did you see the matching french purse? I got that too. Haven't used it yet but it will be seeing the light soon. :->

I really love the matching wallets, but I have a legacy framed french purse and I don't switch out wallets--too lazy! Do you use it as an everyday bag and did you get the same color? The red is gorgeous, too, but this bag is just me!

Oh my that bag is just beautiful!!! I LOVE chocolate bags in every way, shape and form, and this one, with that pink lining, is just awesome! Congratulations and wear it well.

I really love the matching wallets, but I have a legacy framed french purse and I don't switch out wallets--too lazy! Do you use it as an everyday bag and did you get the same color? The red is gorgeous, too, but this bag is just me!

I've been switching my bags out every month so I'll be using the caryall all throughout December. I got the mahogany. It goes with everything.

I've been switching my bags out every month so I'll be using the caryall all throughout December. I got the mahogany. It goes with everything.

It might be kinda nice to get the smaller one in red for Christmas!:graucho:

Do you use yours for work, casual? I'm a pretty casual person most days so I worried about that a bit!