"The Double C"! (Cles Club!)

IMG_20171227_181834.jpg IMG_20171227_182222.jpg IMG_20171227_182013.jpg Hi Cles owners,
I have a chance to purchase a pre-loved LE Mono Cherry Cles but it has 1 or 2 pulled seam (torn? seam on the side- are these easy to repair?) where it is not that noticeable. The selling price is $120. Would you buy it at this price with the condition? The inside looks clean but outside shows scuff along with tarnished metal pieces. I can't decide if this is still a good deal or just buy a regular cles with the better condition.
If you zoom in the pictures, you will see the flaws mentioned.
Thank you.

Last edited:
View attachment 3924554 View attachment 3924547 View attachment 3924544 Hi Cles owners,
I have a chance to purchase a pre-loved LE Mono Cherry Cles but it has 1 or 2 pulled seam (torn? seam on the side- are these easy to repair?) where it is not that noticeable. The selling price is $120. Would you buy it at this price with the condition? The inside looks clean but outside shows scuff along with tarnished metal pieces. I can't decide if this is still a good deal or just buy a regular cles with the better condition.
If you zoom in the pictures, you will see the flaws mentioned.
Thank you.
I'm not a fan of this print because it doesn't wear well. For $120-$150 you could get the regular cles in better condition. You would have to take the item to LV and get a quote to repair those seams. I bought an item once thinking the repair wouldn't be alot, it was more than what I paid! So I made a point not to buy anything pre-LVoed that needs to be fixed.

View attachment 3844063

I just got this clean in the mail. It is fromSept 2017. Does it look normal? I feel like the opening where the chain and D ring come out is really large, but I am having a hard time comparing to other. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (I hope the photo loaded it's my first post with a pic.)
Not sure if you ever got your answer but it doesn't seem like anyone else replied. The opening looks a little large but not horrible. Here is my cles (bought new in Oct).
DSC_0694.JPG

About a year ago a builder working in my home stole my mono cles out of my coat pocket. I found it really handy as a wallet - I have a baby & keeping my cash/cards in my coat pocket without the need for ANOTHER bag was great! Well tonight I have finally ordered a replacement except in DE. I will attach to to my keys (previously my keys went in the ignition & I worried about the weight so didn't do this).

So I have a rather large key FOB. A Mini Cooper. I’m not sure the LV clip will go through the large fat hole in the FOB. I also feel like if I put a big circle ring through the FOB then clip the LV clip to the ring it’s going to be awkward and bulky inside the pouch. I seem to recall some hack by ordering a flat ring from an Ebay company. Does anyone have a link to that thread or can you tell me what size ring to order from the company ? I ordered once a couple years ago and it ended up way too small. I just gave up on the whole idea. But I would really like to try again.

Question about DA. I don’t own one peice in DA. I often admire it on others but never seem to want to buy it. I was thinking maybe a DA cles. It seems so carefree. But was wondering a peice like this? Does it get grimey quick? I imagine how you are holding this peice it would get gross quick. Any thoughts.

Question about DA. I don’t own one peice in DA. I often admire it on others but never seem to want to buy it. I was thinking maybe a DA cles. It seems so carefree. But was wondering a peice like this? Does it get grimey quick? I imagine how you are holding this peice it would get gross quick. Any thoughts.

I’ve had mine since August. It still looks new. So it’s holding up well. I don’t really baby it either. I use it as a mini wallet and it only holds cards and maybe some cash. No keys so..

Reactions: LemonDrop
i have a question for cles owners~
i usually carry 2 car keys (honday odyssey & honda accord) since i have to switch out the car throughout the week. i recently purchased the 6key holder and but it can't fit both car keys.. so now i was thinking of buying a clea pouch to put one of my key on and in the pouch. does anyone know if honda accord key fit in the bag and on the little clip?

My DA cles is holding up very nicely. Not dirty at all. I think it's 2 or 3 years old. I only use it in the summer. I have several Cles' so I switch them out.

I bought mine in July, and I've used it every day since. I was worried about the light colored fabric of the zipper, but still looking good. I store my keys inside, and no sign of wear either. I think you can safely buy it, you won't regret it !!