The Divine Dionysus Club

Hi! I only have the original small size one that is not crossbody and does not have crystals. I like this size. I prefer the look without crystals actually. From reseller sites I haven't seen any with broken or fallen off crystals so I figure they are quality and will stay on. I do love the accordion structure of the bag and that it has divided compartments. The new small looks similar but I prefer the mini dionysus as cross body, it's a cute little square shape and is good for times you carry little. Perhaps make your decision based on how much you carry and therefore how often you would use this bag. The coated gucci canvas is so durable no matter what.

Here is mine after 3 years!

View attachment 5012072
Thank you for your helpful response! I love the look of the original one and I love that it looks brand new still!! I will definitely be getting this one. I have a few cross body bags already so a shoulder bag won’t hurt! Thanks again :smile:

Hi! I am currently debating between the mini Gucci Dionysus in the classic print or the medium YSL Kate (w/o) tassel in a light pink/blush color.

I already have a woc Gucci Dionysus, and would love the mini since it’ll fit a bit more. The only issue I have with the YSL is the color. I mostly wear black/neutrals, and my skin is tan :/

I know this is a Gucci thread, but any suggestions would help! :smile:

Reactions: mariliz11
Hi! I am currently debating between the mini Gucci Dionysus in the classic print or the medium YSL Kate (w/o) tassel in a light pink/blush color.

I already have a woc Gucci Dionysus, and would love the mini since it’ll fit a bit more. The only issue I have with the YSL is the color. I mostly wear black/neutrals, and my skin is tan :/

I know this doesn’t answer your question. But I am deciding between adding the Gucci Dionysus woc or the ysl woc to my collection. Wondering if you could provide any feedback on the Dionysus and if you like it? Thanks!

Hi! I’ve posted a similar thread as I’m deciding between the Dionysus super mini and YSL woc both in white/cream among others. I love the Dionysus style as I already have the small one and also have the YSL mini envelope in black. Size apart, I think that everyone agreed the Dionysus is so much cuter and dressier than other candidates so I’m going for that finally! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Princessfuzz
I know this doesn’t answer your question. But I am deciding between adding the Gucci Dionysus woc or the ysl woc to my collection. Wondering if you could provide any feedback on the Dionysus and if you like it? Thanks!

I just picked it up yesterday, it is the woc in the classic canvas with red :smile:. I took it out today, and I love it! It matches with everything! So glad I got this one, I changed my mind to the Dionysus woc last minute lol :smile:

I normally don't carry too much, and hate bigger bags because they get in the way. I can fit all my essentials, lv key pouch, AirPods, hand sanitizer, cards, and some random receipts. I like how the Dionysus is casual, and matches with everything without bringing too much attention to it, like I can go out looking like I just woke up and it'll look great still! I'd say go with the Dionysus!

I just picked it up yesterday, it is the woc in the classic canvas with red :smile:. I took it out today, and I love it! It matches with everything! So glad I got this one, I changed my mind to the Dionysus woc last minute lol :smile:

I normally don't carry too much, and hate bigger bags because they get in the way. I can fit all my essentials, lv key pouch, AirPods, hand sanitizer, cards, and some random receipts. I like how the Dionysus is casual, and matches with everything without bringing too much attention to it, like I can go out looking like I just woke up and it'll look great still! I'd say go with the Dionysus!

Thank you so much for all the insight! I would be looking to use it more as an everyday bag. Would you suggest going with the full size bag in the small Dionysus or the woc?

Thank you so much for all the insight! I would be looking to use it more as an everyday bag. Would you suggest going with the full size bag in the small Dionysus or the woc?

I haven't tried the small, but I feel like the small would be a bit more uncomfortable as a crossbody (which is what I usually prefer to wear as everyday). If you have a chance I would try it on in store if you can! The small seems more versatile though, cause you can wear as shoulder bag and crossbody. (sorry not much help lol :P)

Hi lovely people! I'm about to pull the trigger on the Dionysus super mini but my only concern is will it fit my phone? I have the iPhone XR (150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)) - anyone with this model or a similar in size having the super mini that can help?

I have the dionysus in the WOC and is accordian style. I love it. I use it as a crossbody. It holds what I need it to hold. I only have had it since Christmas but have had no issues with the crystals. Feel I need it in other colours.

Hey guys! Im new here but I cannot start a thread yet. I am interested in buying the Gucci Dionysus classic gg bag however I noticed they have two styles now. One that is cross body and a bit smaller and the original one that is a shoulder bag. I love the look of the original because it has the accordion style but I really wish it was crossbody. I like that the new one is cross body but I feel like its way smaller and I’m nervous about the crystals. Let me know what you guys think is best and if you have either one, please list pros and cons :smile:. Thank you!!!

I have my eye on a super mini Dionysus as I just love the little bag! I have seen some videos that seemingly squeeze a larger iPhone in. Has anyone had success? I have an iPhone 11 Pro max and want others input if it truly fits!

My new baby - the Gucci Dionysus in new small - with crystals. I love it so much. How do you guys wear your dionysus?

I’m so casual all the time i have trouble figuring out how to wear it!

You just wear it! It's a classic neutral that goes with anything. You made a great choice. Don't worry about it bring too formal if you're very casual - it can be a casual everyday bag. Enjoy your bag and rejoice in having the best amazing everyday bag and get use out of it! It's also a very durable bag honestly. Enjoy!