The Divine Dionysus Club

Aaahh you were talking about the suede swarovski :lol: thank you so much for sharing the information about the bag. Yes me too i do not think i can pull it off either. The pink Dionysus

I guess im more drawn to the black Dionysus
I feel the color is more classic and easier to wear
Thanks again:hbeat:
What size are you thinking of getting actually? If it’s the mini or smaller, the pink leather is lovely but anything bigger may be too much.

What size are you thinking of getting actually? If it’s the mini or smaller, the pink leather is lovely but anything bigger may be too much.

I prefer the small size
Mini is too small and biggest size is too big
Small is perfect for me
And i normally wear simple clothing(white , blue shirt)

I prefer the small size
Mini is too small and biggest size is too big
Small is perfect for me
And i normally wear simple clothing(white , blue shirt)
Yes, small is a good size for sure. Since you wear very simple clothing and seem like neutrals, you might just be able to pull off the pink in the small. Are you able to go to the boutique to try it on? To me, nothing beats that. Many times I think something but when I actually try it on, I end up with a totally different opinion and decision. Good luck! I’m certain you’ll be able to figure it out but do get one for sure! The Dionysus is tdf.

I am considering buying the gucci dionysus in suede taupe.. does anyone have one and can Tell me how versatile it is and color transfer. I am careful with my bags but i am afraid because of the wear and tear

I typically avoid suede all together unless it's a special occasion bag. I don't have one, but I suggest if you want this as your everyday bag get it in leather

Help me out bag sisters! I've been lusting after the Dionysus mini for about a month after I saw it on a friend. I've tried to buy it like 4 times over the last few weeks and the store kept on rejecting my order (Selfridges). The bag I wanted (the mini coated canvas with black suede) is now sold out everywhere :sad: I'm considering a couple of the leather ones instead. Anyone knows how durable they are compared to the coated canvas and which one do you prefer?

3657083-64b5f3e8ebb9da5308562958d8f89eb8.jpg
I love the stripe on this bag but not sure about the gold lock/silver hardware combination.

3657084-0917bea91527e5b0ec598739fb4be06e.jpg
love the lock on this one, but it looks a bit basic?

Attachments

• gucci_5699100399296_f.jpg
    gucci_5699100399296_f.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 1,161
  • gucci-mini-dionysus-leather-chain-shoulder-bag-black.jpeg
    gucci-mini-dionysus-leather-chain-shoulder-bag-black.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,150
I think both bags have their charm and both can come off a bit edgy.

The clasp for the all black is encrusted with Swarovski crystals. Depending on how lighting hits the bag, it really attracts attention and can make the bag almost too dressy for casual wear. I actually wasn't a huge fan of either the Marmont or the Dionysus when they were getting popular but when I saw someone carrying this bag from across the mall, I fell in love with it and just had to hunt it down.

Reactions: misslizz
I think both bags have their charm and both can come off a bit edgy.

The clasp for the all black is encrusted with Swarovski crystals. Depending on how lighting hits the bag, it really attracts attention and can make the bag almost too dressy for casual wear. I actually wasn't a huge fan of either the Marmont or the Dionysus when they were getting popular but when I saw someone carrying this bag from across the mall, I fell in love with it and just had to hunt it down.
Which one did you hunt down?

Which one did you hunt down?

I have the all black dionysus with the crystals on the clasp. It was the shiny clasp that caught my eye from far away.

Here's are pictures with the flash on. I'm not sure you can really tell but it depends on how the lighting hits the clasp.

Attachments

• 20180228_171022.jpg
    20180228_171022.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 1,088
  • 20180228_171420.jpg
    20180228_171420.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 1,091
  • 20180228_171433.jpg
    20180228_171433.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 1,108
Oh okay! Nice! I have this bag in the size small....how ya liking it?

I felt the clasp almost drew too much attention and becausw I dress pretty low key to work, only the Celine bags ever get an outting.

Today is actually the first time in a while that I am taking it out for a spin. I'm testing to see if it would work well as a vacation bag. So far, I'm loving how I can carry it four different ways and it's actually not too heavy. I also like how I don't have to baby it as the leather is pretty resilient.

How are you liking yours?

Since I am recovering from an ankle injury - I was limited to sneakers - so I couldn't use it initially, but since I have clearance now to wear shoes again - am excited to give it a go! Will take it out tomorrow to the office...although going to the office doesn't provide much usage - so am really looking forward to the warmer weather and wearing it with jeans/graphic tees and nice sandals! Will keep you posted. Every time I forget how pretty she is - I take her out of the box, and she just takes my breath away....

I also have the GG Supreme wallet on chain and get a lot more usage out of that bag for regular day to day activities since it can be used crossbody.

P.S. I posted some pics of these bags in this thread some where...check them out.