The discontinued PURSE club :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thanks nicoleC, your purse is sooo yummy!!! thank you for the mod pic too, it looks really great on your shoulder, breaking in sooo beautifully. maybe i should try this style. :P

2. thanks delmilano! you should definitely think about trying it, it fits over the shoulder perfectly, and i think its a pretty classic shape, so you can get good use out of it :smile:

3. gaahhhh...beautiful Nicole!

4. thanks m-s-m-d!! :biggrin:

5. 06 Rouge Vif Purse!

[​IMG]

6. Leslie, your Rouge Vif Purse is beauuuutiful! :hugs:

I can't wait to get my Ink Purse at the end of the month. In my siggy---yea, that's what I'm waiting for, now i let the cat out :P

7. MSMD may I ask where did you find your Ink Purse???
    lol it's in my wishlist too hehehe

8. yaay kiwi! we can be twins!! I found it at RDC, it's on layaway right now hence the long wait :girlsigh: I'll keep an eye for you!

9. and here she is!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. All of your Purses are beautiful!!

They look so stylish in the mod pics - can anyone tell me if the Purse has a generous enough strap drop to fit over a winter coat?

Thanks!!

11. The leather on the purse style seems especially soft and chewy! Congrats everyone!!

12. Stylish AND easy to carry! :tup:
    The handle drop is 7" and I carry over a coat.

13. Thinking of joining you ladies...for a first bbag, do I go 2005 magenta or bordeaux purse?

14. 2006 Black Purse:

[​IMG]

15. I did such a silly thing :blush: I sold my Ink Purse thinking ehh haven't used it for a while and someone I know wanted to buy a bbag - not particularly the Purse but when she saw it, liked and bought it. Few days later I was missing my Ink Purse so much and regretted letting it go.

When it's meant to be, it's meant to be. A buyer at RDC must have changed their mind and RDC relisted an 06 Ink Purse!! so now she's back in my arms...in a better condition too this time :yahoo: