The discontinued PURSE club :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. nicole, it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

2. There's one listed on ebay right now. Its a good thing I don't need another purse.....or do I?

3. Yes you do, especially an 04 Eggplant :graucho::P

4. ^^ BRONTE, this is a purses only club!!! altho your bags are beauts!

updated pic of 04 EGGPLANT and my newest 04 KHAKI

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]

6. love this Purse style it fits and stays on my shoulder here's mine in White :P

Attached Files:

• 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      46.9 KB
      Views:
  7. my truffle purse! this is my fav of all the balenciaga shapes/styles. not my favorite color, but i hope to collect more colors in the future!
    [​IMG]

8. She just arrived today....2005 Olive in brand new condition!
    [​IMG]

9. I love everyone`s Beautiful Purse!!! I am on hunt .....!!!

Embratt, What a gorgeouse 05 Olive Purse!!! Congrats on your new Purse in BrandNew condo! It is so hard to find 05 bals with this condition:love:

10. OmgPOng Embratt I am green with envy!! I am putting Bal purse style as one of my wanted :smile:)

11. I took her out for a spin today. I am LOVE! This is the perfect sized bag--so comfortable and plenty of room. Now I want another one!!

12. Embratt I came back to drool over your lovely Purse more!! I am so jealous!! lol :greengrin:

13. can you post some mod pics with this beauty please. there's not that many mod pics with the purse style. i kind of love it but don't really know how it will look on me.

14. I'm a big fan of the purse, its a nice shape/style.
    Here's my 05 caramel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. and here's a couple quick mod shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]