The discontinued PURSE club :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone wanna share modeling pics of the Purse? Please? :smile: I just love this style.

2. I have some and Firstclass has some fabulous looking ones, too, KristyDarling!:yes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. WOW Marie :nuts: you looks so HOT wearing your rouge vif Purse :yahoo:! Great pictures - thank you so much for sharing :love:

Kristy..... I've/had some Purses and I absolutely LOVE this style:

the '06 rouge vif
    [​IMG]

the '04 pumpkin
    [​IMG]

the '04 seafoam
    [​IMG]

the '04 eggplant
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. THANK YOU, THANK YOU MarieG and Firstclass1!!! These pictures clinched it for me. You both look so amazing wearing the Purse! And Irene, I really envy your delicious colors. And now I can be bag triplets with the two of you -- I just BIN'ed a stunning rouge vif Purse from bagalley49 on eBay!!! It's in mint condition and was decently priced. After owning a revolving door of 18+ Bal bags, I will FINALLY be joining the Purse club! :yahoo:

(a shame that they've discontinued this elegant style.)

Thanks again for your help!

5. Awww Kristy... you're very welcome :shame::love: glad to can help !
    WOW ... CONGRATS on your GORGEOUS purchase :flowers::yahoo:, I'm so happy for you :heart:! I think you'll be very happy with this Purse (it's really too bad that this style is discontinued :sad:).
    Can't wait to see your modeling-pics ;)

6. Thanks so much, dear Firstclass!:heart: Same to you!!:tender: As you know you've inspired me to get my first Purse and more!;)

Thanks so much and **Congratulations**, KristyDarling!!:yahoo: I'm sure you will absolutely love her - it's such a great shape and color!!:tup:

7. Welcome to the purse club, KD.

I thought I had posted this one on this thread before but I guess I didn't.

[​IMG]

8. WOW Allison..... :nuts: the blue india Purse is gorgeous :drool: , just TDF! Thank you so much for sharing :flowers::love:

9. MarieG and Firstclass you both look so amazing with your Purses!!!! Marie, I'm looking forward to your BI modelling pics!! :yahoo:

10. Gorgeous BI First, Allisonfaye!!!

11. Such a great style bag - good size, easy to carry. I'm a big fan of the Purse!

[​IMG]

12. WOW thank you abowron for posting this beauty :nuts::flowers::love:

13. Aw shucks, thanks! :blush:

I really love your collection, especially your eggplant!

14. BI Purse:tender:
    [​IMG]

15. WOW dear Marie :nuts: you finally got your BI Purse :yahoo:!! It's breathtaking, isn't it :drool: I still love it :heart: !
    Thank you so much for sharing .... ENJOY ;):yes: