The discontinued PURSE club :-)

What do you search under???

@Maice, you must have amazing Balenciaga karma. I'm so happy for you!!

Thank you JudieH! :biggrin: Itbag gave great tips on the search parameters to use... as for me, this will again reveal my stinginess :lolots: - I sometimes just search for Balenciaga handbag or Balenciaga Purse, then filter the price further to a maximum of either $400, $500, or $600. I saw some Purses pop up that way ;) I think Itbag's way is probably far more effective. You can give my way a shot if you don't want to shell out more than $400 :roflmfao: :lol:

Thank you! That's a real deal collection bag she has on ebay. I guess I will roll up my sleeves and get to work :P I would LOVE a Purse at $300-$400 but I get the feeling that I will end up paying more. Guess we shall see!!

Yep RDC has a lot of vintage bags and she often posts them both on ebay and on her site.

"balenciaga 2004", "balenciaga 2005" and "balenciaga 2006" turn up purses for me regularly. I also sometimes type "vintage balenciaga". Some sellers think 10 years is "vintage" lol. :biggrin:

Good luck in your search! :smile:

Yep RDC has a lot of vintage bags and she often posts them both on ebay and on her site.

"balenciaga 2004", "balenciaga 2005" and "balenciaga 2006" turn up purses for me regularly. I also sometimes type "vintage balenciaga". Some sellers think 10 years is "vintage" lol. :biggrin:

Good luck in your search! :smile:

LOL on 10 years being considered "vintage" :giggles:

+1 to the wishes of good luck for you, JudieH, on your search! :biggrin:

I would love to get one of these beauties! I've been drooling over all your pics! How do you feel this style compares to the city?

The Purse style is so user friendly. I prefer it over the City style because I wear my bags on my shoulder. The City fits on my shoulder, but not as comfortably as the Purse. The City holds more stuff so it depends upon how much you carry.