The discontinued PURSE club :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wanted to start a thread showing the 'discontinued' PURSES :nuts: which I LOOOOVE so much :heart: !

Here are:

'04 pumpkin

[​IMG]

'04 seafoam

[​IMG]

'04 eggplant

[​IMG]

'05 caramel

[​IMG]

'06 pale rose

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. FC,
    Your collection is beautiful! I fell in love with this style after seeing a few of you posting your collections. Would you say this is your fave bbag style?

3. Great idea, Firstclass!:yahoo: I love all of your Purses- you're my BBag idol!:queen::heart:

Here's my '06 Rouge Vif Purse

[​IMG]

4. cityshopper: YES, the purse is definitely my favorite style :yes:, thank you for the compliments !

Dear Marie: WOW, your rouge vif purse is BREATHTAKING :nuts: I LOVE the vibrant red so much :drool::heart:! Thank you for posting your baby :flowers::love:

5. Here are a few of mine that haven't been pictured already:

[​IMG]

6. And magenta

[​IMG]

7. Thot it was worth showing off my rouge vif since it looks a little different than MarieG's - (which is stunning!)

[​IMG]

8. WOW pursemania :nuts: I ADORE each one of your purses :drool: they are GORGEOUS !!! Thank you so much for posting :flowers::love:

9. firstclass1: ^^^ your collection is "firstclass"! thank you for sweet comments and starting this thread!

10. LOVE your Purses, Pursemania!!:love: Congrats!:yahoo:

11. Here's my ink purse:

Attached Files:

Kasumuixx likes this.
  12. holy crap! that pumpkin is GORGEOUS!!!!!! what a beautiful color!!

13. WOW citychris :nuts: LOVE your ink Purse :drool:, thank you so much for sharing :yahoo:just want to enlarge your pic...

[​IMG]

Thank you so much Juneplum for the very nice comment :flowers::love:

14. Thanks firstclass. All of the purses on this thread are so gorgeous!

15. Every one of these purses is beautiful. They should bring it back for another curtain call!!!