The Dior hype

I've owned the Lady Dior, Be Dior, Diorama and Diorissimmo and can honestly say the bags are made to the highest quality and compared to Chanel far better value for money. Also the colours available from Dior are just so stunning. Like everyone has already mentioned the customer service is second to none. Even at the Heathrow boutique I've always only had incredible service.

I cant really speak for the Diorever or the metallic leather but my experience so far with Dior products (i.e. lambskin) has been fantastic. I love that when the lambskin gets scratched, you can easily buff it out with leather lotion. People think the Lady Dior in lambskin is very delicate but it actually is not "that" delicate. It's a very solid bag. All my other purchases are really well made as well. Plus, I have to say that the experience at Dior boutiques is truly what luxury should be. In my opinion, because they're so popular, Chanel Gucci Hermes etc. they're not truly luxury anymore. You go in, you ask for an item, you pay and leave. But at Dior, you make conversions, the SAs show you other products, educate you about the brand, they go out of their ways to help you. I always come back from a Dior boutique with an over the moon feeling. To me, that is what luxury should be, and so far in my own experience, only Dior (and sometimes Louis Vuitton) can deliver.
The Lady Dior is my favourite design and I'm definitely adding a few more to my collection in the future!
I totally agree with you ShoesShoeshoes. I have two Lady Diors both in lamb and the lamb is a lot more durable than what people think. I also have few other smaller Dior bags. I've never had issues with Dior's quality and IF there were any issues, I know that the brand will take care of it without question. Dior's service is impeccable and they really know how to cater to the customer, which is something that is lost at most luxury brands these days...

Last edited:
I visited Dior today and bought a mitzah alphabet twilly.
Man was i impressed by their service! Words cannot explain how perfect they are in Customer service. Im still in awe right now. The SA took out all the bags i am interested in & jewellry, wrote down all the prices on the back of her business card for me. And she knew very well i was only getting the twilly today and just compiling a wishlist. She added her mobile number to the card, the upcoming new launch show dates said to contact her to book in to come. So i messaged her at night(because with a newborn i struggle to remember things so i like to do them as i think of it) to check when the times are and if i couldnt come if she could reserve the item i am after. She responded even though it was night and not working happily saying i could come in during the day and they can be time flexible for me or she can hold the item when it launches ready for me to come in and buy it.

I have never experienced this kind of boutique service ever...
In customer service 101 this is how you win new customers! [emoji173]️

Yes!!! Their customer services impressed me deeply too!

Hello Dior lovers - Lately I've noticed a lot of posts about Dior not just on TPF but also on insta and you tube. I don't currently own any Dior but all of the hype has certainly made me more attentive about the brand and what it has to offer. However, I have also seen some videos where there seem to be some quality issues with the bags. I know there are quality issues with virtually any lux brand but am curious to know for those of you who own Dior what your experience has been with the wear and tear on these bags, shoes, wallets and even the tribal earrings! And what would you recommend as a first purchase from Dior? The classic lady Dior? The diorama? The diorever and why? And what do you think about the hype?

I'm a new member and I just got into the Dior hype. I'm sticking around to find out more because no. 1 their SAs services are A M A Z I N G!!!!!