The Dior Gaucho!

oo I guess all my hoping and praying paid off! :nuts: My SA just called me to tell me that my white gaucho is there. He said that its a VIP item so I should come in ASAP, but they are holding the only one they have for me. I guess HI didn't get as many of them as the other states. Hopefully I fall in love when I get there :love:

Ok sweeet hearts ,, we need to clear things Up :weird: :weird:

the One is Greenish denim is the largest *double* and its 1995$
the One Rio has is the meduim *single* and its 1395$
Mischa's is the smallest ?
and the one in Red Leather is what? Handbag? i also heared there will be Gaucho totes as well ,,,

:idea: ^^ if am mistaken above plz tell me

I got a call from Dior today! I have the Med. one in Brown on reserve for me. I am really hoping I love it!!! Do you ladies think it will be able to sell on e-bay if it doesn't suit me? It is such an expensive purchase...

Chloe said:
Ok sweeet hearts ,, we need to clear things Up :weird: :weird:

the One is Greenish denim is the largest *double* and its 1995$
the One Rio has is the meduim *single* and its 1395$
Mischa's is the smallest ?
and the one in Red Leather is what? Handbag? i also heared there will be Gaucho totes as well ,,,

:idea: ^^ if am mistaken above plz tell me

the red leather is a tote. :amuse:

and fayden, you could wear the medium as a messenger if you lengthen the strap.

I got stopped so often by ppl who were adoring the bag while I took it out today. It was crazy!! Felt like a faux celeb. I love love LOVE the gaucho! :love:

riotstar said:
and fayden, you could wear the medium as a messenger if you lengthen the strap.

I got stopped so often by ppl who were adoring the bag while I took it out today. It was crazy!! Felt like a faux celeb. I love love LOVE the gaucho! :love:

oooo that's good! makes me want it even more! :lol: wonder if the NYC boutiques have it yet. i have yet to drop by to see.

There is also a medium for $1285 :biggrin:

In any case, I checked it out today and it wasn't the white I wanted. It was a really gray sort of white. I kind of liked it, but I guess I was just expecting a whiter bag and was disappointed. I told my SA I was going to pass on this one. It hurt, but I just wasn't truly in love with it. He said that there will be a red and a brown coming in tomorrow in case I want to take a look at those. I might stop by, but I was really counting on the white :sad:

Noriko said:
There is also a medium for $1285 :biggrin:

In any case, I checked it out today and it wasn't the white I wanted. It was a really gray sort of white. I kind of liked it, but I guess I was just expecting a whiter bag and was disappointed. I told my SA I was going to pass on this one. It hurt, but I just wasn't truly in love with it. He said that there will be a red and a brown coming in tomorrow in case I want to take a look at those. I might stop by, but I was really counting on the white :sad:

Yeah, the biggest hurdle to overcome when it comes to the white gaucho is the unexpected shade it's in. :huh:

Yeah :sad: I really wanted to love it, but in the end I just couldn't. Great style though, I could definitely see using it as an everyday bag. Its large enough to fit the essentials and then some :biggrin: