The Dilly Yo on Inclusion

Does anyone say Dilly Yo? Neither do I. :P

What's the deal with Inclusion stuff?

Are the Inclusion Speedy Charms still being sold in stores? Is the Pomme Inclusion stuff Waitlist only? Are any of the colors rarer than the others?

I want something from the line, but don't know what to get...

THANKIES!

OT: Girl, YOU-SO-CUTE-AND-CRAZY!!! :upsidedown: The "dilly yo"??? LMAO!! :roflmfao:

:back2topic: I would love to get a clear pm bracelet if the innards were silver. I'm a platinum/white gold girl.

OT: Girl, YOU-SO-CUTE-AND-CRAZY!!! :upsidedown: The "dilly yo"??? LMAO!! :roflmfao:

:back2topic: I would love to get a clear pm bracelet if the innards were silver. I'm a platinum/white gold girl.

lol, i wish you lived near me, you seem to appreciate my strangeness, and I truly love your use of smilies. I aspire to be as good at using smilies as you and some other tPFers are. :blush:

Oh, see. Ok, I'm a gold girl. So now you have made me want some inclusion stuff even more because it matches the rest of my stuff. Darn you.

Girl...is there anything at LV that you don't want?

Ala Moana had only the pomme inclusion pieces out. I want the Speedy key chain in Framboise but it isn't on my wish list so I can't have it.

I'll let you know when I see them on elux! :drool:

lol, i wish you lived near me, you seem to appreciate my strangeness, and I truly love your use of smilies. I aspire to be as good at using smilies as you and some other tPFers are. :blush:

Oh, see. Ok, I'm a gold girl. So now you have made me want some inclusion stuff even more because it matches the rest of my stuff. Darn you.

LOL! I would say we need to start an ENABLERS CLUB in the clubhouse, but I think we already know that we are ALL members of that club!!! :roflmfao:

Thanks for saying that about my obsession with smilies. I know I drive some people :nuts: batty with them but I just love them and can't help myself!

Kind of like how we can't help buying these dang LV's!!! :shame:

What's the DILLY YO WID DAT??? :upsidedown:

BTW, 10 more days!!! :sweatdrop:

Girl...is there anything at LV that you don't want?

Ala Moana had only the pomme inclusion pieces out. I want the Speedy key chain in Framboise but it isn't on my wish list so I can't have it.

I'll let you know when I see them on elux! :drool:

I've been stalking a couple pieces of Inclusion on eBay...
GIRL, just EDIT your WISHLIST! :graucho: Hehehe. And, besides, you've been talking a lot about no more BAGS... I don't think you can just go cold turkey. You need to keep buying accessories or you will go into some horrible LV shock.

LOL! I would say we need to start an ENABLERS CLUB in the clubhouse, but I think we already know that we are ALL members of that club!!! :roflmfao:

Thanks for saying that about my obsession with smilies. I know I drive some people :nuts: batty with them but I just love them and can't help myself!

ROFL I love how you are counting down the days for me!!!

10 days, I am so excited!

SUP IN THIS HIZZHOUSE! (I know that doesn't make sense at this point in the thread/my post, but I wanted to say "hizzhouse." Such a great word!)

Haha..I got snapped at (along with a few others) on another board here for using smileys...apparently it was immature and meant that we couldn't convey our points without using smileys. :rolleyes:
Um duh, that's what they're there for. Sheesh.

I've been stalking a couple pieces of Inclusion on eBay...
GIRL, just EDIT your WISHLIST! :graucho: Hehehe. And, besides, you've been talking a lot about no more BAGS... I don't think you can just go cold turkey. You need to keep buying accessories or you will go into some horrible LV shock.

Yah, my hubby is def. not gonna let us be friends. :smile: I think I am going to sneak the berry speedy inclusion key chain onto my Wish List!!!! After he buys me my Baggy PM it'll seem really cheap to him!! LOL!