The difference between the speedy 25 & 30?

25 is small and adorable most members find the opening too small and very frustrating. They like the 30 because it's practical all around for size and price.

5 cm (2 inches) doesn't seem like much but it makes a heck of a difference in the Speedy. Get the 30, unless you really want a mini-size bag.
Everyone I know who has purchased a 25 has said they wish they had the 30 instead.:rolleyes:

Go on the eluxury website (Louis Vuitton, essentials) to view the Speedy in the various sizes (25, 30, 35, 40). I believe the sizes are in centimeters but reflect inches on the website. They'll also show the prices!

A Speedy 30 is a nice size to have! I had a 25 and found that it was too small for my needs but I guess it just depends on what you carry with you!

I just realised that you are not in the United States. I guess you could go to the vuitton website and it would show the prices based on the country that you initially click on....

i have the 25, and find it quite roomy. i have my wallet, changepurse, a paperback, my 60GB ipod, cell phone, a comb and i usually have a half litre pet bottle in there too, no problem. i can still fit in a light sweater or small umbrella, but then it's FULL. i think it depends on what you haul around. also, check the visual aids thread to get a good idea of how the bag looks. cheers!

I have the 25 in monogram and the 30 in azur. I personally prefer the size of the 30, although the 25 does carry quite a bit (and I have a LOT of junk!).

My vote goes for 30.

I went to the store yesterday and fell in love with the 25. A lot of people on here prefer 30, which I have, but I think it's too big for me and I feel like I'm carrying a travel bag with it. (I think because of it being a handheld? And the shape? Not sure). Anyway, FELL IN LOVE with the 25. It doesn't like disproportionately small on me. I think a lot has to do with how it looks on your body, though.. KWIM?