The difference between Burberry trench coat at Outlet and department stores

The outlet items come from the boutiques and department stores. They are often older stock and can be about a season old. The quality is same but the selection is limited (in terms of styles and it can very hard to find certain sizes, especially smaller ones). That being said you can find some beautiful stuff. I should know about that, since I bought a lovely Prorsum trench coat from a Burberry outlet which I'm absolutely happy with and just happened to be worn by a celebrity.

Last edited:
The outlet items come from the boutiques and department stores. They are often older stock and can be about a season old. The quality is same but the selection is limited (in terms of styles and it can very hard to find certain sizes, especially smaller ones). That being said you can find some beautiful stuff. I should know about that, since I bought a lovely Prorsum trench coat from a Burberry outlet which I'm absolutely happy with and just happened to be worn by a celebrity.

Great info, Does The trench coat you bought at outlet with good deal compare with original.