The Diamond Caissa Wallet Club

Kitty Magenta

Dec 18, 2015
I am in love with the Caissa wallet because of the diamond checkers on the front flap of the wallet! I just ordered mine in RB and hopefully it'll be here soon so I can post some pictures! Meanwhile anyone like to share their beautiful Caissa wallet? Thanks in advance for sharing with us!

I'm getting it Friday for sure. I had my SA order both the red and the pink ballerine for me so I'm dying to see others but can't seem to motivate others to post pics here :sad:

I have seen a few photos posted before but not lately. It is a beautiful wallet but not enough cc slots for me.
Do share when you get yours so the thread will look colourful. :smile:

Here is an old photo I posted somewhere else on the forum:

View attachment 3659876
I love my wallet!
Soooo beautiful! Is it the rose ballerine one? I'm going to get it right now. Do you use it inside your speedy 25 bandouliere? The red doesn't rub off on the rose ballerine right? Bc I'm planning on using it inside my NF and the interior is also red. But I prefer the rose ballerine of course

Soooo beautiful! Is it the rose ballerine one? I'm going to get it right now. Do you use it inside your speedy 25 bandouliere? The red doesn't rub off on the rose ballerine right? Bc I'm planning on using it inside my NF and the interior is also red. But I prefer the rose ballerine of course
Yes. It is the RB one. Yes, I use it inside the Speedy B. No color transfer so far. Get it!