The Diabetes-bag is here, yay! *reveal*

MsFrida

O.G.
May 13, 2008
(Titles are not my thing)

A little backstory: I was diagnosed with diabetes (type 1) on August 22nd 2007, it didn't really bother me but it kind of was the straw that
broke the camel's back.. "no problem", I thought, "I'm going to Vegas in less than 4 weeks, this silly thing won't stop me". Sure thing, to Vegas we went but I grew more and more tired and two days after we got home I had a nervous breakdown.. After years of stress and repressed emotions my body finally let me know that I needed to stop.. And so I did, my life and mind have changed completely, I look at life in a whole new way and I feel so blessed for having been given these wake-up calls of life. I am in no way back to a somewhat "normal" life but I'm getting there.. About a month ago I got a nice little letter from my insurance company, letting me know that an insurance accountant would contact me shortly.. while I decided to save the majority of the money for the future and pay off what I believed I owed my parents for the trip, I felt I needed to treat myself with a little Lvoe.. And well... here she is.. my diabetes bag :heart: "She" will always remind me of how wonderful life can be..

Enough of my rant, here's what you came in to look at:

Re-used box, a tiny bit enviroment friendly, yay! There are airport tags and LV's adress on it, I wonder what was shipped in it originally..

IMG_4036.jpg

She's got a 1st class, padded seat and everything, such luxury!

IMG_4040.jpg

So pretty, I feel like a mom on her daugthers graduation, my baby giiiirl :crybaby:

IMG_4041.jpg

This is where I ran and washed my hands, haha

IMG_4043.jpg

:love:

IMG_4045.jpg

Miss Alma MM Vernis Amarante

I cannot capture the magical colour, you're simply gonna have to go get one yourself ;)

(Titles are not my thing)

A little backstory: I was diagnosed with diabetes (type 1) on August 22nd 2007, it didn't really bother me but it kind of was the straw that
broke the camel's back.. "no problem", I thought, "I'm going to Vegas in less than 4 weeks, this silly thing won't stop me". Sure thing, to Vegas we went but I grew more and more tired and two days after we got home I had a nervous breakdown.. After years of stress and repressed emotions my body finally let me know that I needed to stop.. And so I did, my life and mind have changed completely, I look at life in a whole new way and I feel so blessed for having been given these wake-up calls of life. I am in no way back to a somewhat "normal" life but I'm getting there.. About a month ago I got a nice little letter from my insurance company, letting me know that an insurance accountant would contact me shortly.. while I decided to save the majority of the money for the future and pay off what I believed I owed my parents for the trip, I felt I needed to treat myself with a little Lvoe.. And well... here she is.. my diabetes bag :heart: "She" will always remind me of how wonderful life can be..

Enough of my rant, here's what you came in to look at:

Re-used box, a tiny bit enviroment friendly, yay! There are airport tags and LV's adress on it, I wonder what was shipped in it originally..

IMG_4036.jpg

She's got a 1st class, padded seat and everything, such luxury!

IMG_4040.jpg

So pretty, I feel like a mom on her daugthers graduation, my baby giiiirl :crybaby:

IMG_4041.jpg

This is where I ran and washed my hands, haha

IMG_4043.jpg

:love:

IMG_4045.jpg

Miss Alma MM Vernis Amarante

I cannot capture the magical colour, you're simply gonna have to go get one yourself ;)
Breathtakingly beautiful....you dont have to capture the colour :smile:
We can see it...Enjoy...You deserve this :smile:.l am drooling big time x