The Diabetes-bag is here, yay! *reveal*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. (Titles are not my thing)

A little backstory: I was diagnosed with diabetes (type 1) on August 22nd 2007, it didn't really bother me but it kind of was the straw that
    broke the camel's back.. "no problem", I thought, "I'm going to Vegas in less than 4 weeks, this silly thing won't stop me". Sure thing, to Vegas we went but I grew more and more tired and two days after we got home I had a nervous breakdown.. After years of stress and repressed emotions my body finally let me know that I needed to stop.. And so I did, my life and mind have changed completely, I look at life in a whole new way and I feel so blessed for having been given these wake-up calls of life. I am in no way back to a somewhat "normal" life but I'm getting there.. About a month ago I got a nice little letter from my insurance company, letting me know that an insurance accountant would contact me shortly.. while I decided to save the majority of the money for the future and pay off what I believed I owed my parents for the trip, I felt I needed to treat myself with a little Lvoe.. And well... here she is.. my diabetes bag :heart: "She" will always remind me of how wonderful life can be..

Enough of my rant, here's what you came in to look at:

Re-used box, a tiny bit enviroment friendly, yay! There are airport tags and LV's adress on it, I wonder what was shipped in it originally..

[​IMG]

She's got a 1st class, padded seat and everything, such luxury!

[​IMG]

So pretty, I feel like a mom on her daugthers graduation, my baby giiiirl :crybaby:

[​IMG]

This is where I ran and washed my hands, haha

[​IMG]

:love:

[​IMG]

Miss Alma MM Vernis Amarante

I cannot capture the magical colour, you're simply gonna have to go get one yourself ;)

2. Gorgeous, truly stunning! ;)

3. omg, it looks fabulous!! And I hope that you will get a hold of normal life again, I'm sure you can do it! :smile::heart:

4. Breathtakingly beautiful....you dont have to capture the colour :smile:
    We can see it...Enjoy...You deserve this :smile:.l am drooling big time x

5. Absolutely Fabulous. Im sure it will bring you great happiness!

6. Good Lord she's gorgeous!!! Congrats to your bag and your new found way of looking at life!

7. so beautiful! Congrats!

8. Such a gorgeous bag, congrats on your bag and your new outlook on life!

9. Congratz!!!! This is my favorite of all the Vernis Colors!!!!:nuts:

10. Congrats. She is gorgeous.

11. She is so pretty, congratulations! Cheers to the good life!

12. Congrats! Beautiful bag,the color is stunning!

13. Congratulations on a lovely bag..........that color is to die for! And good for you and your new outlook on life! Enjoy..........you deserve it! :heart::heart:

14. WOW! That's one lovely bag! Congrats :heart:

15. Congrats on your Vernis Alma, shes TDF!!