The devil wears Prada

Jan 22, 2008
Sunday Feb 1, 2009

I went to a dim sum restaurant with my sister, bro-in-law and ma niece & nephew. I had my Monogram belt, sneakers, sac squash and teddy bear pins. My sister with her speedy and my niece with her mini HL. There was a young woman (with her Prada) with her two friends sitting across our table and stared at my bag and laughing. I didn't know why but I just let her be.

Sunday Feb 8, 2009

Exactly the same restaurant, I still had my sac squash on and this time I met her again also with the same Prada bag. That time she had the guts to say: LV never make that kind of bag, so big, fake and ugly. I just ignored her and walked away with a smile.

I guess I met "the (idiot) devil wears Prada". I feel pity to that Prada bag, for the owner is so ........... I don't know what to say. :P

Last edited:
It's like Katt Williams says, laugh! "don't wait for a joke because the hater is the joke!"

I remember that whenever I run into people who think my mono Speedy is fake because the monograms show up upside down on one side. :biggrin:

Okay... I guess I really gotta come back to my LV loving days because I just did a search to see how your bag looks.:shame: But guess what? In result, I stumbled on your modeling pic and you look really great with it!:tender: So that's all that matters!!:yes: Who cares what the idiot/devil chose to believe, right?

You did the right thing by ignoring her. There are too many crazy and stupid people who just can't keep their mouth shut. I personally have never met a "devil wears prada" but I have encountered a "devil wears LV."

By the way, I love your style.

good for you for not minding the devil!! those type of people are just really mean!

just to share with you, i experienced meanness from strangers as well. last weekend i was carrying my new mon mono and was about to walk by this table with two women having coffee. from my peripheral vision i saw both of them looking quickly at my bag then one of them said, really loudly i might add, "I don't really like LV's!" i was with my brother and cousin, and i just chose to ignore them. just as we were walking past right in front of the table, one of them was about to say something when she stopped short; both stared at the bag. i think here is when they saw the mon mono closer. their silence made me smile as i walked away!