The Devil Wears Prada

1. Well I finally saw the movie and Hermes made many appearances in there. There were plenty of orange bags, orange boxes and even a glimpse of the New York Madison Ave store. There were some references to the scarves and at one point there was a glimpse of a few of them as one of the characters suffered a mishap. however, unless I missed something I saw not one single Hermes bag. I saw plenty of other bags though, but no birkins or kellys. :sad:

2. I'm dying to see this movie!
    DH would rather have a root canal...

3. I can't wait to see that movie!!!!! Was it good though? Worth seeing?

4. It was great. I actually liked it better than the book and Meryl Streep was gorgeous. The clothes in there and the handbags were just breathtaking. I only wish they would have added some Hermes bags to the mix.

5. Sounds like mine!!!:lol:

6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: GREENTEA and KRISTIE.......mine too :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Greentea...you officially cracked me up today....

7. Greentea, Kristie & Shopmom, I think all of our DH's were brothers in a past life!:lol:

8. Definitely not a guy movie IMO!!! I saw it tonight with dd - I really enjoyed it but I love the designer name dropping and trying to figure out what it what!! No Hermes bags but the scarves/boxes and bags were in several scenes!! And there were other bags and nice clothes -- it was a great fashion movie!

9. Ok, well this is right up my alley! I think I'm going tomorrow with a girlfriend because my DD wouldn't be caught DEAD with her Mom at a movie!

I think I'll bring Lady H to that one....seems fitting somehow.....

10. I adored the movie. I was like a kid in a candy store with all the fabulous clothes, accessories, shoes, bags, etc... I especially loved all of the Chanel Necklaces Andy wore.

11. Too funny Greentea.

12. Now, see, if MY Mum carried Hermes bags, I'd wanna be seen with her everywhere!!!!!!:biggrin:

13. Kristie....I'm a little worried about DD....her taste level in leather goods is sadly lacking.......where or where did I go wrong!?!?!?!?!

14. I think several of us maybe in the same boat here.

15. Hubby and I went to see it tonight. I was forced to agree to Chinese food first, but it was a small price to pay. Actually hubby ended up loving it! I was in heaven with all the bags and clothes. I worried initially about the casting and whether it would "ruin" the book, but as it turns out I thought the movie was BETTER than the book! Sort of took all the "not so great" parts of the book and refined them. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD!!! And that Marc Jacobs bag was to die for!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice