The Devil Made Me Do It!!!!!!

Congrats, Lynne. Saw her IRL and she is gorgeous. I really like this one and the crimson one..not crazy about the others. I would love to see a deep dark red gathered Sophia.:drool:

I had seen the Gathered Sophia on TPF with fellow Coachies reveals, I thought she was lovely!!! Then I saw her IRL and thought, I need her!!! LOL I did see the Patent Crimson Sophia. She is pretty but I already had a Red Patent Peyton so I opted on the gathered leather.. Now if the Crimson Patent came gathered, I would have snatched her up in a minute!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I am so excited for you that you decided to get this bag! I hope you know what I'll say--I LOVE this bag! We are bag twins, again!

Congrats, and wear her in good health. I'm so happy for you!:P

Hi,
I need to stop copying you!!! LOL You have had some great reveals that only make me want more!! I got the Large too because the small just looked so small!
I saw the Gathered Shoulder bag!!! - on Coach.com - she is super lovely!!! That would be a show stopper!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Very pretty. Its hard to resist Sophia! Lol. The gathered one is soooo pretty! If my store had the gathered gray one it would be sitting in my house right now! Lol. The nordstrom SA's are the best! It was nbice of yours to give you the discount! Enjoy her!