The Devil Made Me Do It!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone,

I went to my Favorite store the other day! ( Nordstrom) I had forgotten my charge card there so I needed to get it. I came and the Devil (Aka Brad - manager of handbags) was there. He said "Lynne, we just got new Coach in." He previously told me that I need to use the bags I have and that he won't sell me anymore. He is the DEVIL!!!! He saw a new Coach and knew it was me!!! He said he would give me the PCE discount!!!

She certainly is a lovely bag!!! She reminds me of Miss Julianne!!!!!

Miss Black Gathered Sophia!!!!!! (Large)

[​IMG]

Lining ~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]

I was truly going to be good and not get a bag with this last PCE but I saw everyone elses' reveals and then I saw her IRL!!!!!!
    She is BEAUTIFUL~~~~~

Thanks for looking!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

2. Sweet! that was so nice that the discount was offered to boot!
    Enjoy!

3. She's gorgeous and I love that purple lining :smile:

4. Congrats! She certainly is a stunner! I'm sure your other bags won't mind one more...the more the merrier :biggrin: Enjoy!!

5. Modeling shots!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

I *luv* this bag and I sooooo understand why you couldn't walk away from her, OP!!

7. Congrat's Lynne! I'am so happy you got Sophia too..I know you will love her:smile:She is Beautiful~Enjoy!:biggrin:

8. Thanks!!! I was surprised that he would offer the discount. I guess he needed more sales!!! LOL

9. Thank you! The lining is a more of a deep Royal purple. I love when Coach does darker linings.

10. it's beautiful!
    What a nice SA @ Nordstrom!!

11. Thanks - now I just have to give equal time to each bag!!! One of the SA's at Nordstrom asked if I switch bags on a daily or weekly basis!! LOL

12. Thanks Dawn!!!

I really was going to be good and not get a bag!!!! Sophia was calling to me!!! LOL :biggrin:

13. Thank you!! She is very nice!!! She smells great too!!!

14. I love her!!! Great bag,thanks for sharing.

15. Thanks!
    Yes, Brad is a little too nice or I am very weak!!! LOL