the devil made me do it!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You always get the best stuff! I'm really drooling over the camel patent Sabrina!

2. ^^^ooh, me too, me too!!
    ETA: make purse angels, that is...

3. I didn't make it to the live reveal but nonetheless great to see! That pink is gorgeous and I love the wallet!

4. All of them are so gorgeous!!! what a beauty- The devil in you has a very nice, classy taste -LOL

Add this to our TPFers coach bag counts-- so this will be your 160ish bag so far..:biggrin:

5. ^^^^ lol!

6. Ohh nice finds! You really do always get the good finds!

7. Great finds, johnnie!!!

8. I think I'll join you on the flight! You always find the most amazing things!

9. oh my gosh, sabrinas! :faint: i'm never luck enough to find sabrinas at the outlet. congrats on an awesome haul! :yahoo:
    if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get the sabrinas for?

10. not quite 160! :P i don't know if i should include the luggage though... then that brings me a wee tad higher :smile:

11. I want a new sabrina!!!

12. a little pricey but too cute to resist:
    $369.04 for the coral color
    $245.84 for the smaller one

13. Your taste is impeccable. I especially love the travel piece. May I ask how much that was?

14. that's sweet of your to say, thank you!

with the coupon and the 40% off, it came down to $219.20

15. Love everything you got.. Love the Sabrina.. Seem like I need to move somewhere near you..