The dentist!

I wish i had britney spear's super straight and white teeth! i think that is the only thing i like about her lol......my dentist said i needed to take out my wisdoms as well, but only if he puts me to sleep so i won't feel anything.hehe

I had Dick Cheney's mouth for an entire afternoon last week because of my dentist (I couldn't get the top and bottom halves to line up--horrible for trying to apply lipstick). Fortunately, MINE went away by evening.

love2shop said:
I wish i had britney spear's super straight and white teeth! i think that is the only thing i like about her lol......my dentist said i needed to take out my wisdoms as well, but only if he puts me to sleep so i won't feel anything.hehe

There's a huge possibility that she has veneers! Majority of Hollywood A listers do! Just look at Hillary Duff! My cousin also has veneers and she paid $1000 dollars a tooth! Yikes! She couldn't even bite into a hamburger or an apple for weeks!:oh: But her teeth looks amazing, it reminded me of Jessica Simpson's teeth.
It's not for me! I'd rather buy handbags for that price:biggrin:

Vaneers would be so cool to have! My teeth are too sensitive for the whitening stuff! I just got my wisdom teeth out last week. It wasn't that bad cos it was just the top ones they took out Unfortunatly I have to go back tommorow cos one side of my mouth is swollen and it looks like they'll be taking out the others. So won't sleep tonight <--- also frightend by the dentist!

Good luck with the wisdom teeth Scottish_Chick. I've been there! So so not fun (to understate things!).

I have veneers on a few of my teeth -- not cosmetic, though. It had to be done because my own natural tooth enamel was lightly pitted, when it came in. I had them done around the end of highschool.

i had 6 crowns done about 4 months ago (yes all at once!) which are sort of like veneers but instead of just covering the front of your teeth it covers your teeth like a cap. All 6 of them are at the front top teeth of my mouth so my teeth are pretty white when i smile but ohh my goodness~~ the pain was truly unbearable both during the procedure and after :sad2:

i also have that fast plaque too! :sad:

orihime said:
i had 6 crowns done about 4 months ago (yes all at once!) which are sort of like veneers but instead of just covering the front of your teeth it covers your teeth like a cap. All 6 of them are at the front top teeth of my mouth so my teeth are pretty white when i smile but ohh my goodness~~ the pain was truly unbearable both during the procedure and after :sad2:

i also have that fast plaque too! :sad:

I feel your pain. I got the same thing done a few weeks ago. It was torture. The first part of the procedure was so horrible. I had to go around with a set of temporary things on my four top front teeth for weeks and they were so yellow. Also, it hurt so much when the dentist was filing down the teeth. It wasn't as bad during the second proceduce but my dentist decided to do the first twenty minutes without any novacaine! The pain was worth it though. My teeth look good now.

You know what I really hate? It's so irritating when the dentist tries to talk to you when you're getting your teeth cleaned. It's hard to reply with my mouth open wide and a sharp devide scraping my teeth. :evil:

Weirdly, I just got back from the dentist this morning. I don't mind going at all, but now I need a new nightguard (I grind my teeth at night) and it's going to cost 450 bucks. The price we pay for great looking teeth!!

I have a nightguard too, fashionfrenzy. It sounds as though my teeth are in terrible shape, from all of this (allof the things I've got going on in my mouth), yet, actually, it is all of this which has kept them looking reasonable...

My answer to you guys is GAS. Get the laughing gas every time! I don't even mind going to the dentist, but when I moved I told my new dentist that I was a wimp and had to have it. They have to put me in a room where it's set up and go to extra trouble, but it's SO worth it! You simply don't care if you have pain. Also, be aware that you can ask them to turn it up. Even if the hygenist says it's at HER limit, the dentist can come in and turn it higher until it's as high as it will go. My guy doesn't charge extra for this, yours may. It's tre' cool!