THE DENTEL MADE A DENT IN MY BUDGET! teehee

ohhhhhhhh ladies, thank you! i also love the gold but thought the silver looked lacier..........but is the gold kinda laced (pun intended LOL) with silver? should i keep the all silver or switch??!!

PS what goes more shoe or clothes-wise, with either color scheme is not a factor here, because have bags in silvery pewter, bronzey metallic and true gold...........at this point, am contemplating wearing pedicure toe-separators as my shoes :P to match everything :wlae:

get the gold. i like the gold dentelle because i think it works well with the gold hardware and brown vachetta

YAY Welcome to Vuitton Congrats on your Dentelle I adore the Dentelle line keep the silver, I think the design is crisper the gold looks a little fussy IMO but I'm biased I have the purse & Kirsten both in Silver I LOVE LOVE LOVE Them I truely believe they'll be Future Classics

Congrats and great choice! Welcome, welcome! I agree with Label, I also have the Kirsten in silver and I think that the gold is beautiful, but for me personally I really liked the way that the silver contrasted and popped against the monogram. I also think that they are going to be classics. I cannot say enough about how much I love this line!