THE DENTEL MADE A DENT IN MY BUDGET! teehee

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
well, after thinking about it and thinking about it, i decided to venture off the Chanel track and get the Speedy...the Dentel one with the silver lacey pattern. OMG, she's gorgeous....................i was contemplating the patchwork denim in gray, but already have a Chanel denim and wanted a LV that was edge-y classic. got her at the Louis Vuitton store here at Town Center Mall..................love love love...................
(sold my large Ellipse to help fund new baby...loved the Ellipse but am over it..........:girlsigh:
so i may be on this Forum more! love all the intricacies of this Forum! :heart:

ohhhhhhhh ladies, thank you! i also love the gold but thought the silver looked lacier..........but is the gold kinda laced (pun intended LOL) with silver? should i keep the all silver or switch??!!

PS what goes more shoe or clothes-wise, with either color scheme is not a factor here, because have bags in silvery pewter, bronzey metallic and true gold...........at this point, am contemplating wearing pedicure toe-separators as my shoes :P to match everything :wlae: